New Studio Scale X-Wing Revisited

Stunning kit! Truely looks like a masterpiece! Wish I could afford one but congrats to all who have one! :)

Chris

awesome kit deffinetely on my want list, just have to work it in with my proton pack, tron and lightsaber projects/displays im workin on. hope theres one with my name on it

Sorry Ken for not answering before, we have been with lots of stuff to do!
We had to wait for some parts for our presure chamber that took too long to arrive because the postal service was slow for the Crhistmas season and the customs office was in caos.For that reason we got very delayed in previous castings so we have been working round the clock to finish those shipments so we've had very little time to answer all our mails.
The cool thing is that while we couldn't cast we made new and better molds so the quality of the kit will continue to be as good as the first ones.

We are now "fully functional again" with lots a energy to keep on our casts and our new kits :love

Bests
Rod

Last edited:
It's also against the code of conduct

You're half right.

It is against the COC to Price-Bash in a For Sale Thread in the Junkyard. This is not in the JY.

It *is* against the COC to have a For Sale Thread outside of the Junkyard, and this Thread is in clear violation.

All sales are supposed to be in the JY, not the Studio Scale Forum.

Just got one here today and there's nothing else I can say but it's up there with one of the most impressive kit's I've ever seen, and I've seen just about all of them. The asking price is completely in line with something of this quality.

That is a fantastic looking piece of work you guys have put together.
Hope it stays online for a while so I may get the opportunity to pick one.

Wow! What a beautiful kit! Although I can't afford one myself (I can't even afford the stuff I make!!!) but it's easily worth the price if you think of the hours spent on it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back