Official Ghostbusters PKE Meter Prop

I unfortunately have also had problems with mine. My birthday was on December 30th so I wasn't able to open mine until then. When I did I loved what I saw. I turned the PKE on, hit the halfway button and the wings went up. I hit the full extend button and the wings fully extended. Then, I hit full extend button again to close the wings when I heard a loud motor sound and the wings didn't move at all. I pushed more buttons and heard more loud motor sounds. I think my PKE Meter's wings motor is defective or is slipping. It's no fun when your expensive prop/toy only works for two minutes! I'm in the process of contacting customer service for a replacement.

i agree...despite the fact that, when compared to "fan made" prop relicas or even officially licensed prop replicas, the Matty PKE Meter is certainly a bargain, $60 is still not chump change to spend on something and then not have it work.

Question: Is anyone here who ordered a PKE and in Canada still waiting for delivery? My friend in Ontario still hasn't got the package.

ahhh there is no surprise in that!!!! i was wondering if they might not let it in the country at all!!!! ive got it coming with a model s well, got a feeling this could cost me a few quid!!!!

You might as well salvage the shell and wing pieces, if you were planning on throwing it out (although an intent to salvage was probably a safe enough bet).

I was actually going to throw it off a bridge to punish it but you deterred me from that!

No, I plan on passing it on.

Surely if they let one into the country they couldn't block another?

Could they?

Unfortunately, they could. International mail is nuts right now since the UPS package fiasco a few weeks ago, and the rules keep changing. Good luck on getting anything weighing over a pound in from Japan, for example.

And don't call me Shirley. ;)

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back