Previous Free paper-prop threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

NICE! Great job, Phoenix! My problem with it is that you spelled "Cylon" wrong in one of the paragraphs (where it says "Cylons look human now.")

I was going to rant, but forget it. It's free, get over it.

thomas :unsure

Last edited:

NICE! Great job, Phoenix! My problem with it is that you spelled "Cylon" wrong in one of the paragraphs (where it says "Cylons look human now.")

meh, typos happen all the time in media press releases! Adds to the real-worldness of the prop!!! :lol Thanks for sharing it!! :thumbsup

meh, typos happen all the time in media press releases! Adds to the real-worldness of the prop!!! :lol Thanks for sharing it!! :thumbsup

Does anyone happen to have any of the Charlie and the Chocolate factory Wonka bar wrappers ? I can't find mine and I've searched the board but only turned up the Willy wonka and the chocolate factory ones.

Does anyone happen to have any of the Charlie and the Chocolate factory Wonka bar wrappers ? I can't find mine and I've searched the board but only turned up the Willy wonka and the chocolate factory ones.

I didn't mean any offense, Phoenix. I apologize if it came off as offensive. But it's still a great paper prop none the less. Looks like something that you'd actually see a civie reading in the RTF. :D

I didn't mean any offense, Phoenix. I apologize if it came off as offensive. But it's still a great paper prop none the less. Looks like something that you'd actually see a civie reading in the RTF. :D

Here's one of them. I've got a couple others, but I can't remember which of my drives has them (I'll look and post them later).

fudge11.jpg

Here's one of them. I've got a couple others, but I can't remember which of my drives has them (I'll look and post them later).

fudge11.jpg

Can anone make this sign?!? I dont find the correct picture of these hand-sign on the web...

2621048136_00d2d9ab44.jpg

PS: I dont know the guy. If its someone of you, let me kniw, I delete it then... :) Copyright @maker of this pic... :)

Can anone make this sign?!? I dont find the correct picture of these hand-sign on the web...

2621048136_00d2d9ab44.jpg

PS: I dont know the guy. If its someone of you, let me kniw, I delete it then... :) Copyright @maker of this pic... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back