Interest Quantum Leap Calculator Handlink by Replica Props, Cosplay Lights and Sound, SP Productions, and Halocat

There are two sounds I'd like to include in the Calculator, but currently I have no way to do so as there are no "clean" versions of them.

The first is the Warbling sound. The first two samples in this file are from "Maybe Baby". The third sample in the file is from "Play Ball":

I hired a sound guy on Fiverr to try to recreate it and the sound he delivered was miles away from anything like this. I provided this exact file and some further notes in a 2nd revision and it was just not even remotely close or usable.

The second sound is a "Doink" sound. I've listened to a ton of the Hanna-Barbera sound library and did not encounter this exact sound. These samples are from "Animal Frat" and "All-Americans" respectively:

If you can help or know anyone who can recreate or source these sounds, I would be very interested. Please reply back here, send me a PM, or e-mail me at morganfeldon (at) gmail.com. THANKS!

There are two sounds I'd like to include in the Calculator, but currently I have no way to do so as there are no "clean" versions of them.

The first is the Warbling sound. The first two samples in this file are from "Maybe Baby". The third sample in the file is from "Play Ball":

I hired a sound guy on Fiverr to try to recreate it and the sound he delivered was miles away from anything like this. I provided this exact file and some further notes in a 2nd revision and it was just not even remotely close or usable.

The second sound is a "Doink" sound. I've listened to a ton of the Hanna-Barbera sound library and did not encounter this exact sound. These samples are from "Animal Frat" and "All-Americans" respectively:

If you can help or know anyone who can recreate or source these sounds, I would be very interested. Please reply back here, send me a PM, or e-mail me at morganfeldon (at) gmail.com. THANKS!
I don't suppose there is anyway to get the original sound files from someone who worked on the production?

How are you getting on despite the lack of these two sound effects?

I don't suppose there is anyway to get the original sound files from someone who worked on the production?

How are you getting on despite the lack of these two sound effects?
I don't know how I'd even begin trying to find and reach out to who did this and whether they'd have a copy of the sound.

Main roadblock right now is refactoring the PCB to a different ESP32 chip than I'd initially chosen as I need dual core. One core will maintain the screen while the other handles all the other logic.

Just a tiny update. I'm about halfway done refactoring the Calculator PCB to the ESP32-S3. I've also been tied up working on the Omni PCB. I'm just as frustrated as y'all are that the Calculator isn't out there yet. We're pushing!
Keep up the great work. I waited like 15 years for Robert's gummy link and it was worth every second. I'll patiently wait for this no matter how long it takes. ;)

Just a thought on the jingling/whining sound mentioned a couple weeks ago... Is there a place where sound designers are able to obtain the hanna barbara catalog? I remember that being mentioned as the source for early handlink sound effects. Is it possible it's one of those original sounds it's just sped up or otherwise modified?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back