Unlimited Run Raiders of the Lost Ark: Fertility Idol 24k gold

Ozymandius

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am extending my run of Fertility Idols for a short while longer. This is my original sculpt based on meticulous study of the screencaps.

Artidol 2sm.jpgArtidol 1sm.jpgArtidol 4sm.jpgArtidol 4sm.jpg

Web 1.jpgWeb 2.jpg

All idols are metal plated and finished with 24k gold electroplate. Not a faux paint finish, but real metal. Available with or without the glass eyes.

Solid Idol in 24k gold plate: $800 +sh

Idol w/ glass eyes and 24k gold plate: $1200 +sh

Clear Cast $300 +sh.

Turn around time is about 6 weeks for the solid idol and 8 weeks for the idols with glass eyes. I stand behind everything I make and will refund or replace any item deemed not acceptable.

Payment is handled via Paypal invoice but I also accept alternative methods if you prefer. To order, please leave a message here and then PM me with your email and shipping addresses. You will then be sent a Paypal invoice (same thing as Ebay) that will automate the checkout process when you click "Pay Now".

I'm also happy to offer Layaway payments to anyone that wants them. I simply set aside an item once you've made a deposit and then you make payments that are convenient for you. There is no interest , no charge, no strings attached. This is a hobby and paying for it should be as stress free as possible.

Last edited:
Received mine....AMAZING work. A solid (and quite literally) piece of fine craftsmanship and attention to cinematic detail. Thank you Oz!!

$120 for a raw clear cast. I also have a few extra clear casts around with minor flaws that I could let go at a discount.

Oz

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back