Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

NIce. You scared me when you brought the remote close to the base because I knew it was about to slam into it and then BAM! lol

Please add me to the list. Highly interested.
Sooo interested! Please add me!
Can you add me to the list trent? Amazing work!!
Please add me to the list. Very, very cool.

Hey guys, Thanks for your interest. I'm adding you all to the list. If you're a new member, make sure you have some kind of notification sent to your email if you aren't going to check the site / thread regularly as I will send you a private message when it is your turn. I'll give you a few days to respond but then I'll have to move on to the next person.
Thanks!

Please take a long break if you need as the list is getting longer daily. I would rather wait than you get burned out and never want to make one again. I think everyone on the list would agree.

For anyone who has not checked the front page in a while there are 70 on the list as of today so Trent, please take your time and rest if need be..

ataru72ita, check your in box. we have random people that keep buying your slot because it's been sitting out there for a bit.
You'd think people would read the description before just dropping over $600. especially when the very first part of the description is
"Do not purchase this unless I personally sent you this link. If you are not the person this listing is intended for, it will be refunded"
:lol:

Last edited:

View attachment 836071

In an effort to keep sales related discussion off of the main prop forum, I'm moving the discussion of these to the project runs section.
Please note that this is a very limited edition. I do not know how many I will do, but I won't be taking any pre-orders or anything that makes me feel like I have to hurry. [emoji6]

I'm doing a "waiting list" here so that people are not fighting over them when they get listed one at a time on etsy.
I’d like to avoid getting a lot of messages asking how long it'll be until I get to your remote.
The answer is you don't have one yet LOL. If you're on the list, just estimate that each one above your name will take 2-3 weeks, with maybe a break in between builds here and there. If it happens faster, great! But that should give you an idea of how long you might be waiting.
When I get to your name, I'll take payment and make it specially for you just like I have been.

I'll take names down in the order that you post in this thread that you're interested. Please do not ask to be added to the list unless you are serious and have money set aside. I'm not taking trades, I don't do payment options, financing, layaway, complicated back and forth, etc. :). You buy one, I'll make you one. easy peasy.

For those of you outside the US. I cannot guarantee the power adapter will work or if the base will be compatible with different countries' voltages.
If you are outside the US and take full responsibility for any compatibility issues, and willingly pay for all shipping and customs fees, I will ship internationally

When I'm ready to do the next one, I'll contact the next person on the list, who will have the first opportunity. I'll give an appropriate amount of time for them to respond, including emails, PMs, etc. before moving on to the next person. I will still only make one at a time. So if 50 people sign up and I don't end up doing 50, not everyone will get one. So I'm just making sure everyone knows that ahead of time. I will not take payment from anyone until I'm specifically ready to start working on yours.

For the time being these will remain at $599 plus shipping and will be handled through my etsy. The price may increase as material cost or build methods improve.

PLEASE NOTE

You guys toward the bottom of the list who are going to be waiting a good while to get one (if I even get that far down the list before having a mental breakdown lol) as well as you new members. Make sure you have your account set up so that when I PM you, you get an email or text notification. When it comes your turn, I'll send you a PM, wait a day, send another PM, wait another day and then give your slot up to the next person.
Also make sure your current email is on your account so I can send you an email as well.
I have a feeling that the longer the list gets, the more people will back out or not respond because they won't monitor the thread or come to the forum that often to see they had a missed message from me.

Here's a video tutorial on floating the remote.

Original thread here
Real Hovering Jedi Training Remote: FINISHED!

Thanks!

001 - Delivered
002 - Delivered
003 - Delivered
004 - Delivered
005 - Delivered
006 - Delivered
007 - Delivered
008 - glottis - Delivered
009 - Edraven99 - Delivered
010 - refugee - Delivered
011 - RockBottom - Delivered
012 - enaswede - Delivered
013 - Panaflex - Delivered
014 - Metz - Delivered
015 - Sanjuro40 - Delivered
016 - Marv - Delivered
017 - abastiensharp - Delivered
018 - MakBzh - Delivered
019 - treansorturi - Delivered
020 - corliss1 - Delivered
021 - ronwlim - Delivered
022 - Pfockerchief - Delivered
023- MANDINGALOW - Delivered
024 - xwingercrash - Delivered
025 - jedicri - Delivered
026 - tomm1999 - Delivered
027 - jterrance10 - Shipped
028 - Mpops89 - Paid In Progress
029 - ataru72ita - Contacted
030 - Erim3224
031 - Alpinerock
032 - Fekali
033 - BeggarsCanyon
034 - Alpinerock
035 - bluecoyote
036 - Titanic
037 - R2trooper
038 - HB1098S
039 - djcbooks81
040 - KevinHotchkiss
041 - nicktheguy
042 - MacCyber
043 - clmayfield
044 - EL1
045 - Cameron Ross
046 - Petowalker
047 - Nasedo
048 - ReadyPlayer25
049 - CalamitysChild
050 - bill fimm
051 - zjunlimited
052 - Juansith
053 - jazar
054 - zsherman
055- Fusion
056 - chrisnielsen
057 - Johnnyfl
058 - Markgarcia10
059 - Duck9000
060 - cyberblock
061 - juajn7fernandez
062 - Avendale
063 - Trebor
064 - Jamesfett
065 - Scimitar
066 - Dao2
067 - Noir1990
068 - Darth Tabarnak
069 - Firelizard1
070 - kevin1701
071- GT37

Was not aware of the wait list my apologies i should read more and not get so excited i know how fast your work sells and just jumped the gun.

I dont know how your brain hasn't popped yet even if i dont get one i thank you for the effort you have put into this project.

View attachment 836071

In an effort to keep sales related discussion off of the main prop forum, I'm moving the discussion of these to the project runs section.
Please note that this is a very limited edition. I do not know how many I will do, but I won't be taking any pre-orders or anything that makes me feel like I have to hurry. [emoji6]

I'm doing a "waiting list" here so that people are not fighting over them when they get listed one at a time on etsy.
I’d like to avoid getting a lot of messages asking how long it'll be until I get to your remote.
The answer is you don't have one yet LOL. If you're on the list, just estimate that each one above your name will take 2-3 weeks, with maybe a break in between builds here and there. If it happens faster, great! But that should give you an idea of how long you might be waiting.
When I get to your name, I'll take payment and make it specially for you just like I have been.

I'll take names down in the order that you post in this thread that you're interested. Please do not ask to be added to the list unless you are serious and have money set aside. I'm not taking trades, I don't do payment options, financing, layaway, complicated back and forth, etc. :). You buy one, I'll make you one. easy peasy.

For those of you outside the US. I cannot guarantee the power adapter will work or if the base will be compatible with different countries' voltages.
If you are outside the US and take full responsibility for any compatibility issues, and willingly pay for all shipping and customs fees, I will ship internationally

When I'm ready to do the next one, I'll contact the next person on the list, who will have the first opportunity. I'll give an appropriate amount of time for them to respond, including emails, PMs, etc. before moving on to the next person. I will still only make one at a time. So if 50 people sign up and I don't end up doing 50, not everyone will get one. So I'm just making sure everyone knows that ahead of time. I will not take payment from anyone until I'm specifically ready to start working on yours.

For the time being these will remain at $599 plus shipping and will be handled through my etsy. The price may increase as material cost or build methods improve.

PLEASE NOTE

You guys toward the bottom of the list who are going to be waiting a good while to get one (if I even get that far down the list before having a mental breakdown lol) as well as you new members. Make sure you have your account set up so that when I PM you, you get an email or text notification. When it comes your turn, I'll send you a PM, wait a day, send another PM, wait another day and then give your slot up to the next person.
Also make sure your current email is on your account so I can send you an email as well.
I have a feeling that the longer the list gets, the more people will back out or not respond because they won't monitor the thread or come to the forum that often to see they had a missed message from me.

Here's a video tutorial on floating the remote.

Original thread here
Real Hovering Jedi Training Remote: FINISHED!

Thanks!

001 - Delivered
002 - Delivered
003 - Delivered
004 - Delivered
005 - Delivered
006 - Delivered
007 - Delivered
008 - glottis - Delivered
009 - Edraven99 - Delivered
010 - refugee - Delivered
011 - RockBottom - Delivered
012 - enaswede - Delivered
013 - Panaflex - Delivered
014 - Metz - Delivered
015 - Sanjuro40 - Delivered
016 - Marv - Delivered
017 - abastiensharp - Delivered
018 - MakBzh - Delivered
019 - treansorturi - Delivered
020 - corliss1 - Delivered
021 - ronwlim - Delivered
022 - Pfockerchief - Delivered
023- MANDINGALOW - Delivered
024 - xwingercrash - Delivered
025 - jedicri - Delivered
026 - tomm1999 - Delivered
027 - jterrance10 - Shipped
028 - Mpops89 - Paid In Progress
029 - ataru72ita - Contacted
030 - Erim3224
031 - Alpinerock
032 - Fekali
033 - BeggarsCanyon
034 - Alpinerock
035 - bluecoyote
036 - Titanic
037 - R2trooper
038 - HB1098S
039 - djcbooks81
040 - KevinHotchkiss
041 - nicktheguy
042 - MacCyber
043 - clmayfield
044 - EL1
045 - Cameron Ross
046 - Petowalker
047 - Nasedo
048 - ReadyPlayer25
049 - CalamitysChild
050 - bill fimm
051 - zjunlimited
052 - Juansith
053 - jazar
054 - zsherman
055- Fusion
056 - chrisnielsen
057 - Johnnyfl
058 - Markgarcia10
059 - Duck9000
060 - cyberblock
061 - juajn7fernandez
062 - Avendale
063 - Trebor
064 - Jamesfett
065 - Scimitar
066 - Dao2
067 - Noir1990
068 - Darth Tabarnak
069 - Firelizard1
070 - kevin1701
Add me to the dream

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back