Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

So yesterday I had to come home early to meet the cable guy to fix a cable tv issue we have had.

To get to the utility room he has to travel through my living quarters.

When he saw all my props he froze in shock. He was a huge Star Wars fan, even showed me some tattoos of his that were Star Wars related

He checked out all my cases but the prop that got the most attention was the floating remote!

He could not believe it actually floats, and when I hit the pad and the lights lit up, he actually jumped and said “NO F#%^ing Way!!!”

He asked to take a video of it to show his son, I thought it was cool.

And if a Carlos (from Massachusetts) orders one from the Etsy store that’s my cable guy

Just wanted to thank Trent again for making such a unique prop!! It’s what every “floats” to when I show off my stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still raining like crazy so production has slowed quite a bit. About to ship out two more though so if you're coming up on the list, look out for a private message from me.

d37.jpg

I am lucky number 44...

Please add me to the list.

I understand about the wait and the fact the last guys may not get one if you stop before then. I'm OK with that. But, if I didn't at least get on the list I'd kick myself

Okay you are making progress way!!!!!!!!!!! faster than I was expecting. I hate to ask this and it's gonna kill me, but I know no matter how many you make the last one will be as good as the first and at the rate you are going I am not gonna be ready.

Can you please move me to the,..................bottom of the list?:(:cry

Thanks

This is a painful click.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back