Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

If I'm being 100% honest I think the clean look misses the character, the detail Trent puts in really makes it for me.
I really like both in their own right. And I totally get having a preference for clean vs. used. It was the first one I've done that was clean and it was actually more work because I had to be so much more careful not to make any mistakes that might be covered up by the weathering process.
They're both very fun to do.

If I'm being 100% honest I think the clean look misses the character, the detail Trent puts in really makes it for me.

I like both myself but I personally prefer the clean look. Add to that the fact that this stands apart from the others Trent has done. Most often than not, when I get into runs, I look for ways for mine to be different from others who are also involved in the run.

As for the character of the training remote, it had to start from somewhere to be where it is, and in this case, it started out as new as with all things.

Here’s #24. What can I say besides...this thing is amazing!!! Besides just the cool factor of the floating Jedi Remote itself, what makes this really unique is getting progress pics of YOUR remote being built straight from Trent on a regular basis. Top notch build and top notch customer service. For those of you waiting in line...it’s well worth it!

4B0EC5D8-A9AC-4298-B685-42A24B3C0DF5.jpeg

I know that it's a long shot looking at the existing list and I understand that you may not be able to get one done for everyone, but will you please add me to the list? I'd rather a chance than no chance at all. Thanks in advance!

Sure no problem. It's probably a better chance than you think. I only started doing this in August and am almost to the 30s. I'll keep doing it as long as it's still fun, relaxing, and no pressure, and as long as people still want them.
I know that it's a long shot looking at the existing list and I understand that you may not be able to get one done for everyone, but will you please add me to the list? I'd rather a chance than no chance at all. Thanks in advance!

Hi Trooper_trent, Could I just ask is the base pictured in post #229 standard or is that a special order as it looks great.

Hi Trooper_trent, Could I just ask is the base pictured in post #229 standard or is that a special order as it looks great.
That is the standard base but it has stainless steel decals that I machine cut to look like the Holochess board. A few people have requested this option. it's an extra charge. I discuss all of these details and options during your build.

E4C6A4B9-D4BC-4CAA-9696-38D0A8405C3C.jpeg

Hey guys, just a heads up that I'll probably begins slowing down a bit on these through the end of the year due to the holidays.
I'll probably be able to do a couple more (maybe up through #030) then I'll need to resume come the new year.
Thank you so much for your continued support and feedback. I'm still having a blast making these (much more than I thought I would) so I haven't run out of steam yet!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back