Limited Run Red TROS Version Floating Jedi Training Remote Limited Edition

Natural weathering! LOL
If you want, I can send you a new tank track to replace it. But the end result of removing the original and trying to paint match and weather match might not look as great as you'd hope. If you still have the part that chipped off, can you superglue it back on? I try to only partially cure the pieces so that they're flexible and bend rather than break, but it's not an exact science.
Let me know if you want a replacement greeblie.

Ha, right, that's the great thing about Star Wars props, they are supposed to look beat up!
Thanks for the offer, that's really nice of you! I'll PM you.
The back ups I saw were all about $50, is that the average price?

Ha, right, that's the great thing about Star Wars props, they are supposed to look beat up!
Thanks for the offer, that's really nice of you! I'll PM you.
The back ups I saw were all about $50, is that the average price?
Yup, that's about right.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I'm definitely interested in this run, but can't seem to find wha the total, final price is. Can someone direct me to the info?

Thanks!
EL1

"For the time being these will remain at $599 plus shipping and will be handled through my etsy. The price may increase as material cost or build methods improve."

Ok wow! I have to get on this list - yes it will be a long time but I am totally cool with that. I am ready willing and able to do this! Amazing!!!

List updated. 13 and 14 are done and will be shipped out tomorrow.
I might take a week or so off before resuming these so I don't get burned out on them. Seems like I do one and 3-4 get added to the list. LOL I'm not complaining! I'm absolutely thrilled that people love these and want them. And I'm super excited that so far everyone who has bought one seems to be very pleased with the whole experience. I wish I could come up with a way to keep that same personalized experience with each of you but at the same time get them out the door quickly so you don't have to wait so long for it. I do NOT want it to become an assembly line type thing, which would take away some of the uniqueness of each one.

I might take a week or so off before resuming these so I don't get burned out on them. Seems like I do one and 3-4 get added to the list. LOL I'm not complaining! I'm absolutely thrilled that people love these and want them. And I'm super excited that so far everyone who has bought one seems to be very pleased with the whole experience. I wish I could come up with a way to keep that same personalized experience with each of you but at the same time get them out the door quickly so you don't have to wait so long for it. I do NOT want it to become an assembly line type thing, which would take away some of the uniqueness of each one.

Take all the time you need. I don't mind waiting for such an awesome piece.

Been keeping tabs on progress and have to say at the rate you have knocked these out you could put the Chinese mass manufacturing machine to shame :) Looking forward to see what new creative ideas you conjour when you are recharged.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back