Reebok Stompers and other Aliens themed shoes

I would prefer they just do a regular unlimited release of any other generic color variant, and they need to reign in this crap where all the old color variants are considered incredibly rare now just because of these limited releases. My grey 2006 low tops are my favorite pair of sneakers, and they're basically impossible to replace now because the price has jacked up from $100 to $500.

Anyone got their shipping confirmation email yet? I'm a little worried from last time that I'm going to get an cancellation email.......

I hope you guys have done good luck on this.

I guess it is back to being raped on eBay for me if I am to ever get a pair of the Bishop Stompers.

What is a mens 3.5? Kids size? That is the size I just found on the Reebok website. Price was good, but I'd like to get my size.

I ordered mine in Spain (Live in Denmark) and they are being delivered at my house today :D
Size 10.5

And I can see that they actually still got some left in size 8 - 9.5 if anybody is still looking
They are on sivasdescalzo . com

Just got them from Reebok.ca. Weirdly there was no certificate or stomping guide as pictured. Currently waiting on the phone with them to discuss the issue.

Update: I need to send them pictures, and they will get back to me.
jqUZ0jL

Last edited:
hmmm, just found out about these today by accident while looking for others sneakers on Ebay
Also, I been busy and rarely check RPF, thus I wasn't aware of this release

but does anybody know if Reebok will restock?

Whilst waiting for parts of other projects, I thought I would start my custom made Stompers.
No wonder Reebok made these so limited.
These were a right pain in the ass with all that cross stitching. I just could not be bothered with adding that detail to the bottom part, because it gets covered but both the elastic and the strap.
This is certainly the best pair of tongues I have ever made.
IMG_20190501_190556.jpg
IMG_20190501_190539.jpg

I never received a shipping notification so I checked my order on reebok’s website. My stompers are en route and are expected to arrive Monday May 6.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back