Interest Shawshank Redemption - Rock Hammer

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
rpf_001.jpg

Hi guys,
I would show you my last project.
I recently rediscovered that masterpiece Shawshank Redemption. So I started looking for any props related to the film.
I started my collection but realized the most important item was missing... The Rock Hammer!

For this reason I decided to produce it for myself and for some fans of this wonderful film.

The images you see do not refer to the final product, the metal part will be lighter color, like the original sold on PropStore.
All details was referred to the Hammer sold on PropStore, so it will have same size ( 20,5 cm x 5 cm).

MATERIAL:
- Steel
- Red Oak Wood

FEATURE:
- It will be distressed to give it a more accurate look

PRICE:
- 180€ plus shipping. 80€ deposit needed to join list.
I'll need at least 8 interested people to start the project

I'll start production very soon and it will take one month to be complete.

LIST:
1 - Sarednab PAID IN FULL
2 - thegreatgalling PAID IN FULL
3 - bk85 DEPOSIT SENT
4 - TomVDJ DEPOSIT SENT
5 - TomVDJ DEPOSIT SENT
6 - ssdesigner DEPOSIT SENT
7 - ssdesigner DEPOSIT SENT
8 - ssdesigner DEPOSIT SENT
9 - D. Verd. PAID IN FULL
10 - luke moonwalker DEPOSIT SENT
11 - Onkelpsycho DEPOSIT SENT
12 - filfoster DEPOSIT SENT
13 - Aldo The Apache DEPOSIT SENT
14 - WingdSoldier DEPOSIT SENT
15 - xsaenz DEPOSIT SENT
16 - brian08 DEPOSIT SENT
17 - H. Claiborne (email) DEPOSIT SENT
18 -
19 -
20 -

If you want to join the list, let me know ;)

rpf_002.jpg

rpf_003.jpg

Last edited:
Please include me on the list! This has been a prop I’ve wanted to collect since I first saw the movie and NO one has ever done it justice. If your final product is anything like the prototype this is a huge gift for fans. Thank you Sarednab!

Interested in one too (even two if that would be needed to get the run started)! I love the somewhat aged look. I have a copy of ssdesigner at this moment and that one is nice too, but the handle just looks a bit too "new" and too "square" to my taste...

Interested in one too (even two if that would be needed to get the run started)! I love the somewhat aged look. I have a copy of ssdesigner at this moment and that one is nice too, but the handle just looks a bit too "new" and too "square" to my taste...

For what it’s worth, there were 3 distinct hammers made for the film, each showing a very different stage of aging. The brand new hammer did have a more boxy look. The hammer in the photos from the auction for this run are the stage 2 hammer, and a lot of edges were rounded off to show years of abuse tunneling through the wall.

I could never bring myself to weather these the way that they deserve, so I’m super excited to see how this turns out!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back