Interest Star Lord Jacket and Pant Zippers - Screen Accurate

i e-mailed yah the confirmation order......it was 2 black and 1 red......the above comment was just a comment.....sorry for the confusion.....

and the distressed zippers look awesome BTW.....

Last edited:
i e-mailed yah the confirmation order......it was 2 black and 1 red......the above comment was just a comment.....sorry for the confusion.....

and the distressed zippers look awesome BTW.....

Ah. Got it. tanks for the clarification :D And yes, those distressed ones are going to look great on the pant legs!

Heads up, all, check your email boxes for your payment instructions. The sooner we're all paid up, the better chance that we'll hit the delivery window of November 24th. From that point, I'll work the domestic shipping, etc... Thanks! :D

Immediate payment sent (as always) I hope people send their payments on time and don't delay matters "crosses fingers"

Thanks for pinging the thread, here, I wouldn't have known about it because PayPal failed to send me the confirmation email, so posting here is good!
I got you marked accordingly. Payment-confirmation-update post to come...stay tuned...

nevermind i just read the thread.....disregard my pm

and........... Payment Sent!

Last edited:
Hey all! Sorry for the lack of updates this week. It's been a long one. For those of you that don't know, I work as a tailor on a TV show that occasionally does period flashback sequences. When they do, it typically means 12-16 hour days. So the last thing I want to do when I get home is work some more. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you've been in good hands with Lewis.

See the first thread for the updated list. We have everyone who has sent a payment in accounted for. If you haven't made your payment, please do so ASAP!
Lewis has sent out emails with totals for everyone, so please respond and get those payments in. The sooner you get them in, the sooner we get the order processed.

If you have any conflicts, please email Lewis and keep him in the loop. Unfortunately, we can't place the order without collecting from everyone. You don't want to be the one holding up the order.

Thanks everyone!

Here's an update on the payment statuses, which are marked in GREEN.
Please..We need three more people to submit payment before I can make this order happen for you.
Thanks!

RPF MemberStatusDate
All The Man Jr
BannerPaidFriday, November 14, 2014 4:50 PM
DstenglerPaidTuesday, November 11, 2014 12:29 PM
E-wanPaidTuesday, November 11, 2014 10:44 PM
JustanuthercapPaidWednesday, November 12, 2014 4:22 AM
katmurzPaidTuesday, November 11, 2014 5:39 PM
Kevin GossettPaidTuesday, November 11, 2014 9:55 AM
krell101PaidThursday, November 13, 2014 11:09 AM
montified89PaidTuesday, November 11, 2014 (no time stamp)
MorbidCharlie
MrBarlowPaidTuesday, November 11, 2014 4:16 PM
Taff83PaidWednesday, November 12, 2014 2:14 AM
thebuilderPaid Friday, November 14, 2014 1:09 PM
TheRoman
UFSVTPaidWednesday, November 12, 2014 12:36 PM
Westies14PaidThursday, November 13, 2014 9:51 AM
ZlurpoPaidThursday, November 13, 2014 3:08 PM

Last edited by a moderator:
List is updated!

Looks like we're just waiting on one more. Should be good to go by Monday!
80sKIDAutoman

Might want to shoot Staar Lord Maan a pm about that. I think the run may be closed, but he'll know better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I spoke to him, he's not interested in this run - I'm actually ironing out a kink or two I was working on until 3:00 AM. Will be placing the order this morning....stay tuned...

List is updated!

Looks like we're just waiting on one more. Should be good to go by Monday!
@80sKIDAutoman

Might want to shoot Staar Lord Maan a pm about that. I think the run may be closed, but he'll know better.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back