Interest Star Lord Jacket and Pant Zippers - Screen Accurate

Okay, I got the final payment and have just placed the order. Thank you all for your cooperation and patience!:D

My vendor contact told me that the expected delivery date to my door in California is now November 28th as payment was a little delayed, but they tend to work fast. In all honesty, we may get this a day or two sooner. (they got my other order to me three days early, last time, so cross your fingers).

In any case, I will keep you all posted as to when they arrive and then I'll work my shipping magic to get them out to each of you in as expedient a manner as possible.

Okay, I got the final payment and have just placed the order. Thank you all for your cooperation and patience!:D

My vendor contact told me that the expected delivery date to my door in California is now November 28th as payment was a little delayed, but they tend to work fast. In all honesty, we may get this a day or two sooner. (they got my other order to me three days early, last time, so cross your fingers).

In any case, I will keep you all posted as to when they arrive and then I'll work my shipping magic to get them out to each of you in as expedient a manner as possible.

Great news! Thanks for the update :)

Well this sucks.. I just got notice from KCC and they said...

Sorry to inform you all that our production schedule got delayed and now the new delivery date is Dec10th instead
The vendor told me they'll push production to finish as earlier as they can.

Will keep you all posted....

[EDIT]

email from KCC...

"Since we are improving the slider to make it more smoothly, originally, we expect slider mould can be improved ready before the end of November.
If so, it will not affect on the delivery date for your order.
But this schedule of slider improvement has delayed and will be finished till next week.

Very sorry about this and we have also delayed your delivery date accordingly.
Our factory told me they are pushing the improvement of slider earlier and we will try to shorten your delivery date as well."

So now you know.

Last edited:
Just pinging everyone here to let you know that the package with the red zippers ought to be on my doorstep either today or tomorrow.
The FedEx tracking report states the following;
3:24 pmIn transitNARITA-SHI JP

...which I take to mean that it's sitting in the belly of a plane en route to SFO, so cross your fingers!

In other more exciting news, my pre-order of 'The Guardians of the Galaxy' 3D BluRay disc will be at my local Best Buy this morning! I don't even have a BluRay player, but my computer has a BluRay drive. Does anyone know if these things come with 3D glasses in them or do I get to steal a pair from my local cinema? (read: I already have, LOL!)
Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-Blu-ray-3D-Combo-Pack.jpg

Guardians-Of-The-Galaxy-Blu-ray-3D-Combo-Pack.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In other more exciting news, my pre-order of 'The Guardians of the Galaxy' 3D BluRay disc will be at my local Best Buy this morning! I don't even have a BluRay player, but my computer has a BluRay drive. Does anyone know if these things come with 3D glasses in them or do I get to steal a pair from my local cinema? (read: I already have, LOL!)
View attachment 413606

Thanks for the update on the zippers!

3D at home and in the cinema aren't actually the same technology. In the theater, you're filtering out opposite wavelengths of projected light in each eye with polarizing lenses. At home, you need a 3D screen to watch 3D content. I believe most of them function with a paired set of glasses that sort of shutters inperceptably, alternating the image for each eye, as your screen can't output the two wavelengths needed to filter using polarizing glasses.

Heads up for you International people, your boxes are in the mail! Turns out I filled out the wrong forms and had to do them again, D'OH!
Cheers!

All is well now! Awaiting 2nd run............if there will be one.?

I'm working on an issue which occurred with the manufacturer as it pertains to shipping orders. You see...when something ships from China via FedEx, the end recipient, not only has to pay for the initial shipping cost to get it from China to the US, but....FEDEX sends a Duty and Tax invoice for every package that crosses the boarder. $58 bucks a pop. The last run I helped Darth Mule with got split into two separate shipments without my say-so, and in so doing.....I'm getting two of those bills from FedEx, (and am on the hook for the other one I did on m own), putting me on the hook for a little over $150.00. So much for Christmas shopping.

Just shoot me....

So yeah....I need to find out how to adjudicate that part and determine a who has to pay for it before I do my own run. (this was Darth Mule's run; I was just being a facilitator). It's a ton of work, but I'll keep you posted.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back