Deprecated Starlord bag....

Matt said it would be a few days before he updated (not sure if through here or through me). I'm giving him till the AM before I start bugging him again.

Ask and you shall receive haha. I'm back in the good ol' US of A, so here's some pictures of the bag. Overall it's quite impressive. I think I might just see if I can have a leather shop create a zipper for the main pouch.
IMG_1353.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg

Yeah, although buyers remorse kicked in towards the end. I'm just not as into it as I was when I first made the payments. This has nothing to do with the final outcome for me, but more because I want to buy other things now haha.

Ok, evidently I am having some very strange email issues so I am not sure my emails are getting to Matt or not. I will let you know as soon as I hear something. I'm on the same boat as you guys so rest assured I have a vested interest in keeping the ball rolling.

Rejoice! I bring tidings, and update pics!

ok, finally found some time before i head off to work again. one of my cooks was a no show on weds after i mailed you last. had to cover some of his shifts. so dble weds, thurs, and fri. we found out he was in jail......go fig. but i only work am today so i can start buttoning up bags. here are some pics. everything lined. got some 2.5 in and that only made 3 3rd straps ill order 2 more this wk. buckles are still a no show. everyone will get new 3rd straps. ill keep the prototype. here you go. now off to work.......

M.D.Montoya

Update.jpgUpdate (6).jpgUpdate (5).jpgUpdate (4).jpgUpdate (3).jpgUpdate (2).jpg

Update (2).jpg

Update (3).jpg

Update (4).jpg

Update (5).jpg

Update (6).jpg

Update.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Icejester yours should be shipping soon Matt said he is working on that. 2-3 others shipping out in the next few days. Updated shipping list coming soon (hopefully).

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back