Deprecated Starlord bag....

Nothing here :thumbsdown I'm finding it frustrating... I sent my own fabric and hardware kit and paid in full over 6 months ago and still nothing... Not even so much as an indication of when I might expect it...

I actually emailed him recently asking about your in particular because I thought it was supposed to have shipped but didn't hear anything. So I just sent him another

Yea I had sent in a hard wear kit too, luckily they are going out. Just a test of patience!
Nothing here :thumbsdown I'm finding it frustrating... I sent my own fabric and hardware kit and paid in full over 6 months ago and still nothing... Not even so much as an indication of when I might expect it...

I actually emailed him recently asking about your in particular because I thought it was supposed to have shipped but didn't hear anything. So I just sent him another

Really appreciate all you've done to keep this moving at all - just wish he'd get it in gear and finish up with these :p We've all been beyond patient - it's really made me lose the fire to even do this costume... Hope finally getting it refuels the desire to complete it!

Actually yes he contacted me last night. Well, there has been some progress as the supplier for the hardware has finally gotten him the correct stuff to finish up most of what he needs. Evidently, not sure of the story behind it, he was attacked by a dog got his bicep torn up and has been one armed for about two weeks along with getting the series of shots that go along with the biting. He said he is back to working strength in both arms now so that should get things moving. I asked about your bag again Icejester so hopefully that will light a fire under him for that. He said he should have some pic for an update soon :behave. Anyway lets hope.

Last edited by a moderator:
***NEWS UPDATE***

Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about the progress report. I'll mail pics 2marra. Got caught up at the job. buckles are drying on the second side. 6 total. Had to push back icejesters bag to ship this weekend. Working on Agentjen and hero4hire. Those need pleats. They're straps are already done. Bag leather lined already for those as well. Going to need to order more magnet snaps though. Have 3 more 3rd straps almost complete. They just need to be assembled. Those are already stitched, stained, edged, punched and some hardware already added. Those other two bags should be, well one will be done by next week. I'll try to get those 2 out. I'll mail yah 2marra afternoon my time, with the pics. Also a pic of the aftermath of the feral dog.....
M.D.Montoya

Here's a quick update. Need to take more pics tho. Along with jesters final bag. Found a small enough/big enough box for his as well. The 2 in progress is agentjen and hero4hire. Got some more lamb in as well. Should be enough to cover all the rest. Buckles, the pic is one side dry and the other side still has about a day. And here are the pics of the aftermath of the dog bite. You can see the puncture holes on my mysterion. There is also the back of my arm, you can see the scars from the jaw line of the bite. It was hella worse. Bruising from shoulder to the bottom of the tat. Also the shirt the day that it happened. Looks like i was hit by a vampire. That took forever to go away. Still feels funky tho....

I'll get more pics done in the next few days. And like I said, Jesters will ship saturday.

TTFN

M.D.Montoya

***ill upload pic in a bit****

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back