Starship project

<div class='quotetop'>(REL @ Aug 12 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]1299356[/snapback]</div>
Thanks man and HAPPY BIRTHDAY... :cheers

[/b]

LOL..thanks Richard.

I have indeed slipped into the downhill abyss of time...lol. Thus my urgency to get everything complete. oooOOoooooo...now that is a good excuse that I just may slip past my wife for all my collection doings. :p Naaaa...LOL :lol ... My wife has always supported me and my quests.... I am a very lucky man indeed. :D

Is it just me,.. or have my words been getting more weird? :confused

Pics of the built nacelles.

SovNac.jpg

SovNac2.jpg

SovNac3.jpg

SovNac4.jpg

SovNac5.jpg

SovNac6.jpg

SovNac7.jpg

SovNac8.jpg

SovNac9.jpg

SovNac10.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(Hand Solo @ Aug 13 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]1299636[/snapback]</div>
^

cochrane-fc4.jpg

" Sweet. *****. "
[/b]

I Second that. Looks awesome.

I would have definitly ordered one if it wasn't for all these car problems
I am having lately. By the time I am ready, you wont be making them any
more. Which truely stinks. :cry

Well, due to the response to these pics on this and other boards I believe I'll go ahead and make a second set of molds then. I was just kind of getting burnt out on it and was excited about starting new stuff, but seeing these pictures by thefxcompany has refired my passion for this ship.

Richard...this is good, because it will allow more people the opportunity to acquire one of these fine products at such a reasonable price.

I don't believe a finer Starship will ever be available anywhere.

<div class='quotetop'>(REL @ Aug 13 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]1299769[/snapback]</div>
Thanks for the kind words. It's kind of surreal to see something that I made built up like that.
[/b]

I don't have the words. I had to borrow Cochrane's. FX knows his business. :thumbsup You BOTH know your business.

The work is nothing short of fantastic.

:eek

WOW those nacelles are beautiful........................ Such an excellent job... I cant wait to see the lighting for the rest of the ship...

-Bryan

I made an improvement to the ship, a seperate horse shoe area.
This will be included in all the new orders, those that already have their kit I'll be shipping the new part to you
this coming week.

Thanks

horseshoe.jpg

horseshoe2.jpg

This part makes it easier to connect the saucer to the secondary hull, plus gives you a saucer/sec hull seperation line.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back