Step aside all Iron Man armor makers! Watch this!

Rat's Chuey....Can't see those pics either....Wawawawawawaw! LOL

Thanks.

Paul D.

Well, just imagine Iron Man but several inches shorter, an extra long neck, upper arm armor worn backwards, an extra long torso, really short thighs but with the bottom of the armor fitted for a normal length thigh so that the armor sticks out past the knees, normal length shins, and a god awful gold body suit underneath it all.

WOW only $199.99 from $219.99?! I really like the "enhanced" photo - can't even show the real thing. Very sad indeed....

the sad thing is, it would have looked pretty awesome if it was on someone taller and the person were wearing proper color clothes underneath :(

here's the Ironman who went mall-hopping in the Philippines. The "official" IM costume.

30048_1272140927154_1338829821_30640491_4341619_n.jpg

that costume has finally got some justice.

I knew it would look better on the right person, its actually really nice

if marvel wasn't so blind they can see they could make a fortune off those.

because people would buy them.

Or did I not get the memo and they are sellling those in the near future?

cause it just looks like a simple flexible plastic costume.

Last edited:
My vote goes along with all other IM fans .... this is a way to show the fan community how NOT TO DO IT !

Let it be a incentive for all of us to keep going so one day .... everyone will see him how he really is ... The Iron Man (and in short The TMP Iron Man :) )

DJ

Is it just me or is that suit a little too big on him? It looks like a teenager took his dad's large suit and worn it for the premiere. Someone didn't visit this forum lol.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back