Stranger things

Here we go OasisSupernova ! Presenting the Surfer Boy Pizza Coupon from Stranger Things 4.

Below is an individual one and a quad layout with crop marks for printing on 8.5" x 11".
View attachment 1687511View attachment 1687512

The colors are formatted and were decided on based on how the coupon printed by using my laser printed with newsprint paper, which was just
Pacon® Plain Newsprint, 8 1/2" x 11" available on Amazon.

To achieve the frayed / torn out edges, I just folded along the crop marks, made sure the folds were very sharp and flat by running a credit card along them, then folded back and forth like this over and over again until it felt like I'd be able to cleanly tear along the fold. After that, feel free to wrinkle it up a bit, adding wear and tear to your preference.
Hell yeah! This is so awesome. I'll post pics when I have time to get them made and displayed.

Update on the coupon everyone. I received the butterfly magnet today! ...
And it revealed I underestimated the size quite a bit.

Here's a recreation using the 4.5" wide coupon:
IMG_3967_small.jpg
vlcsnap-2023-04-03-21h29m38s250.jpg

Clearly a 4.5" coupon is too small compared to the butterfly. So I played with the size a bit.

A 5.25" wide coupon seems to ultimately do the trick:
IMG_3969_small.jpg

I have updated the previous post with a new print sheet for 8.5" x 11" paper.

I've also added it below:
ST4_SurferBoyPizza_NewspaperCouponv4_DuoPrintwCropLines.jpg

Update on the coupon everyone. I received the butterfly magnet today! ...
And it revealed I underestimated the size quite a bit.

Here's a recreation using the 4.5" wide coupon:
View attachment 1688390
View attachment 1688391

Clearly a 4.5" coupon is too small compared to the butterfly. So I played with the size a bit.

A 5.25" wide coupon seems to ultimately do the trick:
View attachment 1688392

I have updated the previous post with a new print sheet for 8.5" x 11" paper.

I've also added it below:
View attachment 1688393
Thanks again. These turned out awesome.

Attachments

• 20230406_130252.jpg
    20230406_130252.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
Alright! I'm back. Going to try and get a lot of posts in this week. Not only here, but in the other props thread as well for Stranger Things.

So Bob's Map. Here's the deal. I've gone back and forth with someone on printing it. It's been a challenge to get the colors printing right, and unfortunately my "final" print seems to have had an issue and the black ink specifically is doubled:
IMG_4974.jpg
image0.jpegimage1.jpeg

Sooo. I'll have to get another reprint for myself. Printing it on standard paper seems to have the best result and texture though. If anyone knows of a good place that would be willing to print things like this let me know, otherwise I'll just keep working with who I'm working with.

All that being said, I'm pretty happy with the colors, so without further ado, here is the full-res file - it's massive, so it's a google drive link...if that's allowed. It's been awhile since I've shared a well produced larger scale replica!
BobMapCOMP_flattenedv10_300dpi,nobleed.jpg

Please please please. Use this file for yourselves and don't go selling it on eBay or something pretty please.

Now...that's not all. I've got quite a few other paper props I've been working on - some completed, some in progress.
Keep an eye out. I'll try to get more posted as soon as I can.

EDIT: Let me know if anyone needs a different resolution (can go up to 600dpi), filetype, or a version with crop marks + bleed.

Last edited:
Alright! I'm back. Going to try and get a lot of posts in this week. Not only here, but in the other props thread as well for Stranger Things.

So Bob's Map. Here's the deal. I've gone back and forth with someone on printing it. It's been a challenge to get the colors printing right, and unfortunately my "final" print seems to have had an issue and the black ink specifically is doubled:
View attachment 1717711
View attachment 1717709View attachment 1717710

Sooo. I'll have to get another reprint for myself. Printing it on standard paper seems to have the best result and texture though. If anyone knows of a good place that would be willing to print things like this let me know, otherwise I'll just keep working with who I'm working with.

All that being said, I'm pretty happy with the colors, so without further ado, here is the full-res file - it's massive, so it's a google drive link...if that's allowed. It's been awhile since I've shared a well produced larger scale replica!
BobMapCOMP_flattenedv10_300dpi,nobleed.jpg

Please please please. Use this file for yourselves and don't go selling it on eBay or something pretty please.

Now...that's not all. I've got quite a few other paper props I've been working on - some completed, some in progress.
Keep an eye out. I'll try to get more posted as soon as I can.

EDIT: Let me know if anyone needs a different resolution (can go up to 600dpi), filetype, or a version with crop marks + bleed.

Such amazing work, and thank you for sharing!

In the spirit of sharing, here are a set of crayon drawings that can be assembled to form the Creel House (as seen in Season 4). I have placed them in a PDF file.

As you can tell, these were hand-drawn by yours truly, and are in no way screen accurate (for example, I used A4 sized paper, then realised it was too long compared to US Letter so I had to trim it). And although Dustin may have made fun of Max's artwork, I can tell you that it was really very hard trying to replicate all the amazing details on these drawings!

Feel free to print them out, and then to fold them accordingly. There are some very light pencil marks at the borders that should act as a guide. And you'll have to use a black Sharpie to draw in the final details.

Separate small.jpgCombined small.jpg

Hope you have as much fun assembling this as I did. Cheers!

Attachments

• Optimus51 Creel House Scans small.pdf
    8.4 MB · Views: 61
Okay so this isn't "free", but Doctor Collector has a licensed box with Netflix coming out, and available now for pre-order containing a huge amount of paper props from the show - some accurate, some mostly accurate, and some made-up completely. I've already ordered mine and plan to use these and bases for a lot of props.

Stranger Things - Hawkins Memories "Vecna's Curse" Limited Edition

05-DISPLAY-1983__02052.jpg
08-DISPLAY-1984__45443.jpg
11-DISPLAY-1985__45106.jpg
15-DISPLAY-1986__54930.jpg
18-DISPLAY-HELLFIRE__00244.jpg
21__51091.jpg

I'll have to get back to everyone to determine what seems to be accurate vs not on everything, but from what I can tell quickly:

ACCURATE
  • Will Byers Missing Poster
  • AV Club Pamphlet
  • Will's D&D Drawing
  • Will's Mind Flayer Drawing
  • Science Fair Photo (Although this is the Season 3 version and not the original Season 1 version which uses a slightly different shot)
  • Murray Bauman Business Card
  • Hopper's list of Rules
  • Hopper's Heart to Heart
  • Hellfire Wanted Poster
  • Hopper's Ransom Note
  • Pennhurst Nametag
  • Eleven's Letter to Mike
The Starcourt Mall Blueprint is close but the sidepanel is a bit off.

I'll have to check for everything else.

Okay so this isn't "free", but Doctor Collector has a licensed box with Netflix coming out, and available now for pre-order containing a huge amount of paper props from the show - some accurate, some mostly accurate, and some made-up completely. I've already ordered mine and plan to use these and bases for a lot of props.

View attachment 1750631
View attachment 1750632
View attachment 1750633
View attachment 1750634
View attachment 1750635
View attachment 1750636

I'll have to get back to everyone to determine what seems to be accurate vs not on everything, but from what I can tell quickly:

ACCURATE
  • AV Club Pamphlet
  • Will's D&D Drawing
  • Science Fair Photo (Although this is the Season 3 version and not the original Season 1 version which uses a slightly different shot)
  • Hopper's list of Rules
  • Hellfire Wanted Poster
  • Hopper's Ransom Note
  • Pennhurst Nametag

Good. When you get it take pics and post them here so we can make our own stuff. Lol

Last edited:

View attachment 1750631
View attachment 1750632
View attachment 1750633
View attachment 1750634
View attachment 1750635
View attachment 1750636

ACCURATE
  • AV Club Pamphlet
  • Will's D&D Drawing
  • Hopper's list of Rules
  • Hellfire Wanted Poster
  • Hopper's Ransom Note
  • Pennhurst Nametag

Got mine on pre order as well some interesting things included and certainly a basis for modding into something more accurate

First of all, sorry for my poor english... It's not the best props you guys will ever see, but its made with my heart, im just a programmer trying to make some st props from terminal console and keep collecting. Every polaroid below was photographed by his parents in Season 2 Episode 2

Feedbacks are welcome

Attachments

• Polaroid Will III.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 24
  • Polaroid Will II.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 17
  • Polaroid Will I.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 17
  • Polaroid Mike.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • Polaroid Lucas II.pdf
    6.9 MB · Views: 14
  • Polaroid Lucas I.pdf
    6.4 MB · Views: 13
  • Polaroid Dustin.pdf
    5.6 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:
The best result could be by redrawing and colorize with real pencils by transparency on a lighted table/pad : I guess i'll give it a try when I have enough time and the following would be my base...

Attachments

• Bob NEWBY SH original+.jpg
    Bob NEWBY SH original+.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 15

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back