Interest The Pink Panther "DIAMOND"!!! Hand-Carved Crystal Glass w/ 3D Laser Etched Panther!!!

RelicMaker seems to finesse exactly what he wants from the factory. I pretty sure they will produce the desired shade of pink.

I don't think that the factory will properly interpret what "Faint" or "Light" is and will try to make it darker (as shown in their photo) in a misguided attempt to get you what they think you want. Like when my wife orders a pizza with "very light" cheese and without parsley but gets medium cheese and some other green herb sprinkled all over.
Bottom line: As long as it is not darker pink than their photo, I'll still order one. If you decide to go clear, I'm still in.
You rock for doing this. Good luck!!!
From my experience with this factory, is that the colors are usually on the lighter side than the pictures they send me for their samples.
I expect it to look more along the lines of this glass Pink Diamond paperweight...

947093-1118.jpg

I´m very interested if you do a clear version, same shape as the one in Return of the Pink Panther. I´ve handled the real prop, and it was 100% clear, no pink.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back