Interest The Pink Panther "DIAMOND"!!! Hand-Carved Crystal Glass w/ 3D Laser Etched Panther!!!

RelicMaker

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Who is interested in the "Pink Panther DIAMOND"?!!!...

I've loved the Pink Panther movies since I was a kid in the 80's, and I'm thinking about making the one pictured below.

The one below has the actual cartoon Pink Panther etched into it, which is from an animated intro to one of the movies, but in one of the films it is mentioned to have a "flaw or inclusion" that looks like a Panther leaping, hence calling it the "Pink Panther Diamond".

So, being a fan of Jewelry Heist movies, I'm interested in making the Pink Diamond below with an abstract flaw that looks like a Panther leaping.

Measurements: 60mm x 40mm x 30mm

It will be Hand-cut Crystal Glass with a Laser-etched 3D image of an abstract image of a Panther leaping.

Price: Estimated to be around $90 USD, maybe less... Will know final price when factory receives designs.

I'll provide updates and final designs when I have them!

Post below if you want on the list! :cool: (y)

98021f6f893ff4c069654926a16a6b6f.jpg

Interest List:
1. strategicgfy
2. glottis
3. blobcat
4. timw1031
5. Treeman
6. ZombieBait
7. Foe Hammer
8. MandoJedi
9. Movie Magic
10. propmaker3000
11. Diabhal
12. zort173
13. bill313
14. shpider
15. asavage (x2)
16. probablyjarrett (x2)
17. Macorrie
18. goldcylon
19. Macorrie
20. Guardian Devil
21. Tommy
22. Oxford
23. blastmaster
24. adorman1
25. scottsusernames
26. poormansjb
27. TomVDJ
28. ataru72ita
29. HighlanderFX
30. katmax (x2)
31. Doug13031
32. LoriRuadh
33. Pirateslife
34. bk85
35. Bearba Fett
36. tripoli
37. Gygax
38. Metaluna mutant
39. ventuoguy
40. BoboFatt
41. Cato
42. aaronstreet2020

Last edited:
Please add me to the list.
Have you ever thought of doing a set of all the pink panther movie diamonds? I know it has change over the years.

Please add me to the list.
Have you ever thought of doing a set of all the pink panther movie diamonds? I know it has change over the years.
If you could help me find images of them all, I could probably do it, but from what I remember there's never really any good closeups...
So, kind of hard to do it without those...

If you could help me find images of them all, I could probably do it, but from what I remember there's never really any good closeups...
So, kind of hard to do it without those...

The first "Pink Panther" movie was on yesterday. I captured the only semi-closeup image of the diamond in the entire film. Not much to work with, but it might help. Such a fun and ridiculous movie. Lol.
Pink Panther.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back