Limited Run The Princess Bride Battle of Wits Goblets cast in lead-free pewter

Definitely patina.

The Glass in Front of Me.jpg

Just Logan's set. I have to remake the 1/3rd of the mold that failed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Mold works! Poured til I ran out of pewter today.

14d28a637c16e0a4611c2cc6e28eb9a0.jpg

I have two sets poured. I still have to clean them up and apply the patina. I'm gonna order more metal for the other orders, and I'll be able to ship these two sets next week.

I shipped shamgar1981's set and Estil V.'s set today. I didn't have the iocane tubes on hand so I'll ship them separately. I went out of order because I'd already applied the patina without checking the list.

Jane and max jenius, you don't want patina, right?

I'm in Rome and Istanbul for the next two weeks and will pour the remaining goblets when I return.

With the patina please. Looks more accurate. I can actually drink out of these without getting poisoned right?

From Zenix's first post here. " I looked into the patina a bit more, it turns out that you're not supposed to have food contact the chemically created patina. Therefore I'll not be applying the patina to the interior of the cup or the lid. Also pewter will develop a patina naturally, exacerbated by high temps and water in a dishwasher, over several washes. If you want me to not use the chemical at all when ordering, let me know."

I got mine with the patina, and i'll probably drink out of it anyway. I've got an immunity to iocain poisoning, so that should have me covered right? :lol

I cast three pairs yesterday. I'll clean them up today/tomorrow

With the patina please. Looks more accurate. I can actually drink out of these without getting poisoned right?
They're lead free! I drink out of mine :)

I sent you a pm for final payment for international shipping. Aside from you, everyone's goblets are shipped!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back