The Video Game Thread - anything and everything...

Spinning PileSuplex
SF2Sabin.jpg

I photoshopped two more scenes from Final Fantasy 6 to look more realistic.

Heres Doma Castle, after Kefka has poisoned the river. If on a phone, you'll have to zoom to see Cyan and the guard up on top.
1000015682.jpg

Then we have the part where Celes is leaving the Solitary island, keeping Cid alive here. They are also a bit tiny.
1000015681.jpg

Eiyuden Chronicle Rising finally beaten. Game guides said it would take about 20 hours and they were right on the money. Beat it in 20 hours and completed all 160 town quests. Now I can finally start Eiyuden Chronicle 100 Heroes with that out of the way.
Also just picked up Front Mission 2 remaster and a "one hit" fighting game that seems to have been inspired by the old Bushido Blade on PS called Sclash. Only $10 but has been pretty entertaining for quick frenetic matches.

Also Akuma finally revealed for a May 22 release in Street Fighter. Haven't picked up the game yet because I was waiting for Akuma so I may get it now. Especially since his classic look it also one of his outfits instead of Old Man Gouki.

Made another realistic pic from Final Fantasy 6, but this one I ended up mostly created it all from scratched in photoshop. Some things, like the windows, door, flowers, trees, stairs, roof, are all google searches...but still heavily edited. The ground, and building texture was made entirely in photoshop.
This one actually took probably like 12 to 15 hours. Getting a lot of views in a Final Fantasy 6 group.
FF6house copy 2.jpg

And how it looks in the game. (without characters)
wob.jpg

I also want to do the World of Ruin version where its getting hit by Kefka's Light of Judgement.

That only took like 5 hours. I took some liberties, in that Sabin technically wouldn't already be holding the house when Kefka's Light of Judgement hit, but, its to perfect to not mimic like that. I also didn't really have a place for Celes, so the bottom walking in was the best spot, but shes too small....but any bigger and it just looked weird. Since the game doesn't show the actual beam hitting the house, only flashes on screen, I thought it would look cool to show it, and then really play with the lighting best I could.
FF6houseWorcopy.jpg

Last edited:
I remade a Delta Force Task Force Dagger campaign mission in a newer platform:

Original Task Force Dagger version:

(My attempt to create) a new version:

What do you all think? Too many compromises compared to the original or decent looking (in a newer platform)?

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back