Uncharted 2: Among Theives

Can someone who found the Istanbul Tram token tell me where they found it. Ive had no problem finding the turkish 10 kuru coins but absolutely no luck with the token. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks, thats what I figured but I was hoping for some magical site that I didnt know about. Oh well back to the ebay grind :rolleyes

Make sure you use every possible key search word when looking for these coins, occasionally people will use uncommon references and words to sell their items.

Good luck.

Can someone who found the Istanbul Tram token tell me where they found it. Ive had no problem finding the turkish 10 kuru coins but absolutely no luck with the token. Thanks

I used eBay. It took awhile before I found the correct token. I used combinations of these terms: Istanbul, tram, token, Jeton, subway, and Turkey. I believe the one that found mine was Turkey subway token.
Hope this helps.

I've still got one spare metal tram token.. there was a member who wanted it but he NEVER game me an address to mail it to.
I'll send it to rodimus147 free of charge.
I also made some (admittedly rough) moulds of the coins so if someone wanted a single sided cast of the coins for their project, that could probably be accomodated as well.
(note: I do not have and will not offer casts of the golden coin from the first game as it is available on shapeways. I'm not gonna recast another member's work)

Anyone want to take a crack at figuring out this text?
7117221693_441dfdb21f.jpg

Anyone want to take a crack at figuring out this text?
7117221693_441dfdb21f.jpg

THats not text. They're two ink smudges.

Similar to the ones found on the bottom right hand of pages 30 & 32 & 34.

notice the smudges are identical....Im guessing it was a texture filter applied to the pages to make them look worn.
Apparently they used the same smudges three times on page 30&32&34.

I'm seeing something written there.

I've managed to make out the smudged and missing text on all the other pages.
Interesting stuff once you do a bit of digging (being from the SF area also helps w/ page 3)

I'm seeing something written there.

I think thats just a moire pattern from the photo being taken on a TV screen or something.

THat actual page is printed in the "Art of Uncharted 2", its crystal clear and no writing to be found....Just some light and dark spots -

streakscopy.jpg

Last edited:
Hm, I've decided to start my own journal, though a little late. I've been searching for the two lira coins and the Istanbul token. Is there anywhere else other than ebay to look? No one ever seems to list the token or coins individually.
Also, did you guys print the colored pictures, like the elements/shapes that correspond to the animals, on the "weathered" paper? Or did you paint them yourselves?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back