Walking Dead Rick Jacket

I've recieved my new Suzahdi jacket in 2XL this week and I think its great. It is everything that I wished my 2019 XL version was. I also think they do run small in sizing compared to other brands of clothing.

PXL_20240413_102752169.MP~2.jpgPXL_20240413_102812811.jpg
This is the new jacket. It is a darker suede than my older one, but there is no pointy shoulders, and with the stretch fabric it isnt so tight around the arms. With the previous posters from the past few days commenting on the collar material, my old Suzahdi did have the other style sheerling which I do prefer, but for me it isnt a deal breaker. The only other 2 criticisms that I have is the lining of the pockets does feel flimsy and cheaper, and the main zipper gauge does feel a size small. All in all i am very happy but for me this will be for regular use and not for cosplay. It has a great fit and makes me feel like a badass.

PXL_20240209_074530239.jpg
For reference this was the old jacket, it never fit well and i've been stalking this thread for 5 years and have finally pulled the trigger. It has better shearling but Suzahdi has come a long way in the past 5 years.

I've recieved my new Suzahdi jacket in 2XL this week and I think its great. It is everything that I wished my 2019 XL version was. I also think they do run small in sizing compared to other brands of clothing.

View attachment 1809761View attachment 1809762
This is the new jacket. It is a darker suede than my older one, but there is no pointy shoulders, and with the stretch fabric it isnt so tight around the arms. With the previous posters from the past few days commenting on the collar material, my old Suzahdi did have the other style sheerling which I do prefer, but for me it isnt a deal breaker. The only other 2 criticisms that I have is the lining of the pockets does feel flimsy and cheaper, and the main zipper gauge does feel a size small. All in all i am very happy but for me this will be for regular use and not for cosplay. It has a great fit and makes me feel like a badass.

View attachment 1809763
For reference this was the old jacket, it never fit well and i've been stalking this thread for 5 years and have finally pulled the trigger. It has better shearling but Suzahdi has come a long way in the past 5 years.
great jacket! Mine also sits right next to each other.

Attachments

• IMG_20240413_152932.jpg
    IMG_20240413_152932.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 84

View attachment 1809763
Congratulations to your jacket. Even this collar looks 1000 times better than that what i got. Im start feeling littlebit scamed and im really disappointed from suzahdi for the moment. Another thing is that i found out i must pay the return shipping and if I have to send it back to the address where I got it from (Karachi, Pakistan) then I would have to pay ~ €50. That's too much for shipping for me. In addition, I can't be blamed for their mistakes. Before ordering, I specifically asked what the jacket would look like and sent Suzahdi a picture of the jacket from Fangrimes and they assured me that this is the current material they use and that my jacket will look like this too.

Last edited:
Congratulations to your jacket. Even this collar looks 1000 times better than that what i got. Im start feeling littlebit scamed and im really disappointed from suzahdi for the moment. Another thing is that i found out i must pay the return shipping and if I have to send it back to the address where I got it from (Karachi, Pakistan) then I would have to pay ~ €50. That's too much for shipping for me. In addition, I can't be blamed for their mistakes. Before ordering, I specifically asked what the jacket would look like and sent Suzahdi a picture of the jacket from Fangrimes and they assured me that this is the current material they use and that my jacket will look like this too.
hey i understand exactly what you mean. my old 2019 had that old shearling closer to the original ugg and i very much prefer it, but the thickness of wool is prety similar from both of my jackets, it just might be how it sits and the angles of photos taken. in my eyes the photos you have taken from yours look just the same as mine does in person, it may just be the lighting in the photo and the angle the photo is taken. my wife called me a big nerd for making her take photos for the rick grimes jacket guys group.

it is disapointing they didnt take your preferences into account when customing your jacket, i just took an off the rack size but would have loved to have the pocket and full size collar with the old sheerling. im a bit worried about how my jacket will hold up to regular use, but i hope there is an upgrade in another few years which fixes all my issues with it. (these are not screen accurate issues, just QC and material issues)

i did see a few guys in here post ugg measurements that were scaled up and down apparently, i can say that my 2019 suzahdi felt like i was wearing a jacket that would be good to take photos in in a stand still position, but my new one feels like it was a piece of clothing made to wear.

all in all, im not trying to shill for suzahdi, but if they want to refund my purchase price for the kind words id be more than happy!!

hey i understand exactly what you mean. my old 2019 had that old shearling closer to the original ugg and i very much prefer it, but the thickness of wool is prety similar from both of my jackets, it just might be how it sits and the angles of photos taken. in my eyes the photos you have taken from yours look just the same as mine does in person, it may just be the lighting in the photo and the angle the photo is taken. my wife called me a big nerd for making her take photos for the rick grimes jacket guys group.

it is disapointing they didnt take your preferences into account when customing your jacket, i just took an off the rack size but would have loved to have the pocket and full size collar with the old sheerling. im a bit worried about how my jacket will hold up to regular use, but i hope there is an upgrade in another few years which fixes all my issues with it. (these are not screen accurate issues, just QC and material issues)

i did see a few guys in here post ugg measurements that were scaled up and down apparently, i can say that my 2019 suzahdi felt like i was wearing a jacket that would be good to take photos in in a stand still position, but my new one feels like it was a piece of clothing made to wear.

all in all, im not trying to shill for suzahdi, but if they want to refund my purchase price for the kind words id be more than happy!!
Yeah i know what you mean and understand that. I watch this forum since a year and a half now and i only waited to see pictures that are close to the ugg one. Than i saw the pictures from fangrimes and said to me thats it, this is the jacket ive been waiting for. I didnt need a 100% accurate ugg jacket but i wanted one that is close enough to the UGG. The collar on the jacket is really important for me, if it has the wrong texture and color like mine than the unique look of the jacket is completely destroyed for me. That thing is i ask them before i ordered the jacket how it will look like and they said to me it will look like the one from fangrimes. If i didnt had that confirmation i wouldn’t order the jacket and waited longer for a better one. I will write to Suzahdi again and hope that I can reach an agreement with them about the return costs too because I don't want to pay so much for mistakes that I didn't make.

Last edited:
Yeah i know what you mean and understand that. I watch this forum since a year and a half now and i only waited to see pictures that are close to the ugg one. Than i saw the pictures from fangrimes and said to me thats it, this is the jacket ive been waiting for. I didnt need a 100% accurate ugg jacket but i wanted one that is close enough to the UGG. The collar on the jacket is really important for me, if it has the wrong texture and color like mine than the unique look of the jacket is completely destroyed for me. That thing is i ask them before i ordered the jacket how it will look like and they said to me it will look like the one from fangrimes. If i didnt had that confirmation i wouldn’t order the jacket and waited longer for a better one. I will write to Suzahdi again and hope that I can reach an agreement with them about the return costs too because I don't want to pay so much for mistakes that I didn't make.
that’s really upsetting man, i’m sorry you had to deal with that

View attachment 1809763
i’m kind of worried now about the size! i ordered a medium , and im usually a medium in things. im worried its going to be too small or something

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back