Walking Dead Rick Jacket

are the shoulders on the new Suzahdi jackets still pointy when you raise ur arms????
PXL_20240417_095357155.MP~2.jpgPXL_20240417_095419762~2.jpg
im ~46 chest, normally wear XL, this is 2XL. this is the limited editition suzahdi that arrived last week. armholes seem slightly low but it is not uncomfortable and feels like it is a great fit

i have some photos with my arms by my side at the top of this page also.

edit it was page 87 my other photos were on

Congratulations to your jacket. Even this collar looks 1000 times better than that what i got. Im start feeling littlebit scamed and im really disappointed from suzahdi for the moment. Another thing is that i found out i must pay the return shipping and if I have to send it back to the address where I got it from (Karachi, Pakistan) then I would have to pay ~ €50. That's too much for shipping for me. In addition, I can't be blamed for their mistakes. Before ordering, I specifically asked what the jacket would look like and sent Suzahdi a picture of the jacket from Fangrimes and they assured me that this is the current material they use and that my jacket will look like this too.
hey man, i just got a message from the guy who is in charge of the people who make the jacket and i sent him the pictures of your jacket and that other dudes jacket that you like. He told me they were both genuine toledo shearling . just different colors. i feel like there’s a distinct difference in texture too though

hey man, i just got a message from the guy who is in charge of the people who make the jacket and i sent him the pictures of your jacket and that other dudes jacket that you like. He told me they were both genuine toledo shearling . just different colors. i feel like there’s a distinct difference in texture too though
I believe that this is the same material but if you sell those jackets and you call it „the grimes jacket - limited edition“ and say its „screen accurate“ (i know it isnt 100% screen accurate) than you have to make sure that the color and the texture of this material is the same than it was used on the UGG. As you can see on the comparison picture i posted a few days ago it is completely different even if the material is the same.

I believe that this is the same material but if you sell those jackets and you call it „the grimes jacket - limited edition“ and say its „screen accurate“ (i know it isnt 100% screen accurate) than you have to make sure that the color and the texture of this material is the same than it was used on the UGG. As you can see on the comparison picture i posted a few days ago it is completely different even if the material is the same.
right i definitely agree with you. the details of this coat are extremely important. he told me that since it’s natural, that there’s going to be some variation on texture and color , but they apparently try to source the shearling that matches the reference pictures the much, that’s what he said

right i definitely agree with you. the details of this coat are extremely important. he told me that since it’s natural, that there’s going to be some variation on texture and color , but they apparently try to source the shearling that matches the reference pictures the much, that’s what he said
I hope so. I'm curious what the replacement jacket will look like. Suzahdi told me that they would send me photos of the jacket before shipping it to me. I hope that's true because if the collar isn't right again I will demand my money back. I have now sent them several pictures of what I would like the collar to look like. In general I have to say that communication with Suzahdi is very complicated and bad. I've already asked 4 times what the return address is to send the jacket back what i received and I still haven't received an answer, which really annoys me.

I hope so. I'm curious what the replacement jacket will look like. Suzahdi told me that they would send me photos of the jacket before shipping it to me. I hope that's true because if the collar isn't right again I will demand my money back. I have now sent them several pictures of what I would like the collar to look like. In general I have to say that communication with Suzahdi is very complicated and bad. I've already asked 4 times what the return address is to send the jacket back what i received and I still haven't received an answer, which really annoys me.
yeah man keep us updated because i’m curious. what other things did you want them to do for your jacket?

yeah man keep us updated because i’m curious. what other things did you want them to do for your jacket?
Yeah i keep you updated. I only wanted that the collar looks like the one from fangrimes (color, texture) and that the collar is symmetrical. I would actually like to make more modifications to my jacket, but I don't know whether Suzahdi will implement them the way I imagine. I don't know whether the modifications will even be implemented. I mean Fangrimes also wanted a simple modification to his jacket and Suzahdi just ignored that. I think that's a shame when they offer specific modifications and then dont implement it.

Yeah i keep you updated. I only wanted that the collar looks like the one from fangrimes (color, texture) and that the collar is symmetrical. I would actually like to make more modifications to my jacket, but I don't know whether Suzahdi will implement them the way I imagine. I don't know whether the modifications will even be implemented. I mean Fangrimes also wanted a simple modification to his jacket and Suzahdi just ignored that. I think that's a shame when they offer specific modifications and then dont implement it.
i think it’s cool that you care so much about the collar because as i was reading through the forum, it wasn’t talked about nearly as much as i thought it would be. The other details are very important too and i’m glad they were covered but to me the collar is the most intricate and integral part to that jacket. What other mods did you want them to do?

Yeah i think the same as you. The Collar is very important. I would change a few things about the jacket if I could. 2 seams on the sleeves near the cuffs. Brighter seams on the complete jacket (The seams on the UGG are the same color as the lycra is, from what i know), the main zipper should look like the original, the inside of the jacket should look like the original (i mean the purple/white from suzahdi is not bad but the original looks better), etc. I mean this are simple things and i dont know why suzahdi didnt make simple things like that. Also there are enough blueprints from the jacket in this forum so they cant say they didnt know this.

Last edited:
Yeah i think the same as you. The Collar is very important. I would change a few things about the jacket if I could. 2 seams on the sleeves near the cuffs. Brighter seams on the complete jacket (The seams on the UGG are the same color as the lycra is, from what i know), the main zipper should look like the original, the inside of the jacket should look like the original (i mean the purple/white from suzahdi is not bad but the original looks better), etc. I mean this are simple things and i dont know why suzahdi didnt make simple things like that. Also there are enough blueprints from the jacket in this forum so they cant say they didnt know this.
does the stitching on the suzhadi match the suede instead of the lyrca then? and they told me mine was going to be a blue and white plaid inner lining the one rick’s was in the show. it was very battered so you can’t tell, but new his would’ve been blue and white. Also, what does their zipper look like?

does the stitching on the suzhadi match the suede instead of the lyrca then? and they told me mine was going to be a blue and white plaid inner lining the one rick’s was in the show. it was very battered so you can’t tell, but new his would’ve been blue and white. Also, what does their zipper look like?
Ähm the jacket what i received have a white/purple inside like the one from fangrimes and the stitching is the same color as the jacket its not the same color as the lycra is. It would look a lot better if the stitching was brighter like the UGG.

i think what bothers me the most is how plain the square pattern is on Suzhadis version. i like the detailed pattern on the UGG
Yeah the UGG is a masterpiece. I've never seen a jacket that fascinated me more.

Yeah you are right but its not only that for me on the suzahdi, you can get this inside material pattern, i mean magnoli also have the same one as the original if i am not wrong.

Yeah the UGG is a masterpiece. I've never seen a jacket that fascinated me more.

Yeah you are right but its not only that for me on the suzahdi, you can get this inside material pattern, i mean magnoli also have the same one as the original if i am not wrong.
are you gonna ask them to redo the pattern on the inside too?

are you gonna ask them to redo the pattern on the inside too?
Nah i only said to them how the collar should look and that i want a symmetrical collar. I don't know if they would implement all of my ideas. The problem is that communication with them is very poor and I'm also afraid that the jacket will end up looking even worse than the one I already got.

Nah i only said to them how the collar should look and that i want a symmetrical collar. I don't know if they would implement all of my ideas. The problem is that communication with them is very poor and I'm also afraid that the jacket will end up looking even worse than the one I already got.
i totally get that dude. genuinely. Which version of the collars backside do you like better? jacket 1 and 2 where it goes all the way down or jacket 3 where there’s a bit of suede showing? i’ve always liked jacket 3’s better. If you do too you could tell them as well

For me personally the 1 and 2 is better but i would also be happy with the 3 one. The more important thing about the collar for me is definitely the color and the texture and i hope suzahdi get i right this time.

For me personally the 1 and 2 is better but i would also be happy with the 3 one. The more important thing about the collar for me is definitely the color and the texture and i hope suzahdi get i right this time.
this is jacket #3’s back. It needs to be this thick in my eyes. you can see the bit of suede poking out. And yes agreed about what you’ve said

Attachments

• 37EAD24E-6297-446E-88E9-C11C1C45864A.jpeg
    37EAD24E-6297-446E-88E9-C11C1C45864A.jpeg
    546.3 KB · Views: 45
  • FC64142B-1F80-488C-AE07-F8E786847E31.jpeg
    FC64142B-1F80-488C-AE07-F8E786847E31.jpeg
    670.5 KB · Views: 46

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back