[WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Unfolded files page 6

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Papercraft+sculpt+latex.. Pics inside

I'm sorry for not providing the files, I spent a lot of time thinking about how to make this armor, since no one had done that before. so I had the desire to be the first to do it, I know it's a silly reason, but I'm not what you might call a fast prop maker. The maximum I could do was post a easy link to the file (which was not very hard to find).

But I promise that after I get finished this armor I'll post the files here. Separated, structured, smoothed, unfolded and organized

Last edited:

Thanks Balmung I cant't wait to see your finished suite, I haven't started mine yet,still sorting out the scaled parts.
Your suite looks great keep it up.

Hi just a heads up - unfortunately they don't work - need permission or something regards

I understand the want to be exclusive. Most of us are here to help though!

finally something to update

I have hardened the chest and already bought a clay better than plastiline.

the chest is ready to be detailed

dsc00606eb.jpg

dsc00605nc.jpg

dsc00604f.jpg

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Latex mask done! 10/26... PICS inside

hello guys, I finally managed to finish my latex mask, paint still missing but already it's a start. I found that due to the mask mold problems would get worse, but I quite liked the result.

here some pics:
20121026113454.jpg

20121026113447.jpg

hope you like it

Re: [WIP]Crysis 2/3 Nanosuit: Latex mask done! 10/26... NEWS PICS page2

thx man ^^ i already started the chest but I don't have a significant pic to show yet

Thx ^^
I made good progress today:

20121028212949.jpg

probably until the next weekend I finished the base of chest and only will lack refine the details

Deffenitly subscribing to this tread looks extremely good. How do plan on wairing the suit? Or is it just for show? But it look its going to be a hard job getting the body.

Can't wait to see more progress u have real talent. I don't have the time and patience to build that :D

Deffenitly subscribing to this tread looks extremely good. How do plan on wairing the suit? Or is it just for show? But it look its going to be a hard job getting the body.

Can't wait to see more progress u have real talent. I don't have the time and patience to build that :D

The whole armor will be made in latex and polyurethane foam, so I can wear it as an outfit

Thanks for subscribing ^^

Amazing, subscribed to this!!

Thanks for subscribing ^^

I'll share after finishing the costume

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back