Limited Run Wolverine Origins custom fit leather jacket

A few photos on the mannequin:

y1.jpg

y2.jpg

y3.jpg

y4.JPG

The lining will be a dark brown on the production jackets, not black.

Are these not made to order, as the "custom fit" title says?

They are, but if the customizations are beyond the normal limits of sizing and involve changing the pattern, it may be an issue. If you let me know just what alterations you're looking for, I can check if it'll cost more.

Well, not knowing your sizing, it will be difficult to say.... I have a very v shaped torso. Broad shoulders, chest, small waist....more of a body builder torso.
Also, I do not want the "ducktail" back...I want it straight, like most jackets.

Well, not knowing your sizing, it will be difficult to say.... I have a very v shaped torso. Broad shoulders, chest, small waist....more of a body builder torso.
Also, I do not want the "ducktail" back...I want it straight, like most jackets.

So you want it more fitted, less straight down, and straight on the bottom?

I have a 44" chest, 32" waist..probably more like actually H Jackman proportions.....The back slopes down, don't want that, just straight across, like other regular jackets.

A few photos on the mannequin:

View attachment 702540

View attachment 702541

View attachment 702542

View attachment 702543

The lining will be a dark brown on the production jackets, not black.

Looking good. Does the "ducktail" on the screen used one come down as low as this? Looks fine in the side-on pic, but kinda looks funny on the square-on pic of the back. I'm sure you've done your homework to match it up. Just surprises me that it swoops down that low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good. Does the "ducktail" on the screen used one come down as low as this? Looks fine in the side-on pic, but kinda looks funny on the square-on pic of the back. I'm sure you've done your homework to match it up. Just surprises me that it swoops down that low.

I think the side shot is way more accurate. Looks like the camera is distorting things a bit in the straight on shot of the back. Here's a shot that shows the shape of the back, it's not nearly as extreme as the back shot shows.

x5.JPG

That straight back shot makes the kidney panel look enormous. This is supposed to be a short jacket but the shape adjustments made it really long. Kidney panel should cover the small of your back. So on a size 44 the back length would only be around 24.5" including the kidney panel which would make up 7" of that total.

That's what always turned me off to the wested. It's just too long. Could you post some measurement specs so we can understand where the current jacket lands? I think that would help a lot of folks considering a purchase. Are all the pics in the 1st post of the revised jacket. The thumbnail one on the bottom looks like a completely different jacket lengthwise.

Thanks.

I just noticed that he made an error on the cuffs as well. Looks like he accidentally switched them as the part that dips the furthest should be on the outside going over the back of the hand. In the current position the deepest part covers the palm. Not functional. He needs to reverse them.

That straight back shot makes the kidney panel look enormous. This is supposed to be a short jacket but the shape adjustments made it really long. Kidney panel should cover the small of your back. So on a size 44 the back length would only be around 24.5" including the kidney panel which would make up 7" of that total.

That's what always turned me off to the wested. It's just too long. Could you post some measurement specs so we can understand where the current jacket lands? I think that would help a lot of folks considering a purchase. Are all the pics in the 1st post of the revised jacket. The thumbnail one on the bottom looks like a completely different jacket lengthwise.

Thanks.

In the first post, the thumbnail is a different jacket, it's the old sample. I didn't know how to remove it when I was editing the first post.

There's a chance that this newest sample is still too long, but I can promise that it will be more accurate in production. I'll try to get some actual measurements, and it'll get corrected it it's too long.

- - - Updated - - -

I just noticed that he made an error on the cuffs as well. Looks like he accidentally switched them as the part that dips the furthest should be on the outside going over the back of the hand. In the current position the deepest part covers the palm. Not functional. He needs to reverse them.

Definitely won't be like that on the production jackets.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back