MR UK Exclusive Stormtrooper Helmet - £49.99 inc (22/4/08)

Re: MR UK Exclusive Stormtrooper Helmet

I think the colour of the stripes are only blue under light..look at this pic from my CE:

Is it grey or blue?Under flaslight(filminglight,too?) it´s blue and under darker light its more grey.:love

All of a sudden I have this fear that someone's going to come up with a forumula which defines how accurate a helmet is

Can you imagine the fights :lol:lol:lol

Accuracy= ((dimensional differences from original) x (material + finish/decals)) x Symmetry)

Cheers

Jez

All of a sudden I have this fear that someone's going to come up with a forumula which defines how accurate a helmet is

Can you imagine the fights :lol:lol:lol

Accuracy= ((dimensional differences from original) x (material + finish/decals)) x Symmetry)

Cheers

Jez

That would be a prop-fanatical mathemagician then, I guess ;)

mathmag.jpg

Michael

So that makes the helmet 89% accurate ?
That was my question how do you come up with such a figure ?

Oh,man..then the LE is 75%accurate and the CE is 69%..better?I only wanna show the differents between this both helmets in %.100% accurate is only the Original!Very,very sorry for that...:angel

Last edited:

It's no longer a UK exclusive. Looks like they are now available to the US. Check out the following link. A buddy of mine just ordered his this morning.

http://www.toynk.com/product/MRP-SW153CE-C/PREORDER_STAR_WARS_STORMTROOPER_CE_STUNT_EDITION_HELMET.html

I wish now I had waited, but I am still very pleased with my helmet and glad it is in hand. This is what impatience and greed will do for you! Wait.....I'm a Darth dang it! That is the Sith motto!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

It's no longer a UK exclusive. Looks like they are now available to the US. Check out the following link. A buddy of mine just ordered his this morning.

http://www.toynk.com/product/MRP-SW153CE-C/PREORDER_STAR_WARS_STORMTROOPER_CE_STUNT_EDITION_HELMET.html

I wish now I had waited, but I am still very pleased with my helmet and glad it is in hand. This is what impatience and greed will do for you! Wait.....I'm a Darth dang it! That is the Sith motto!!!!

i just bought one for $200 shipped...wish i waited, but i heard some stuff about Toynk, so oh well....don't know if they have the best rep...but $200 shipped isn't that bad right???? i payed 1/4 more than this Toynk one....but if i like mine, i might have to get another one...maybe do a custom job!!!!!

Just ordered from Toynk. Couldn't pass it up for that price. :)
It says they're supposed to ship the first week of March.

I did say this would happen. Over 4,000 of theser helmets have been made so I dont think they'll ever be in short supply. I imagine Play are going to make a tidy profit on-selling them to other retailers

Glad that everyone can get them now

Nice pics Kroenen77 - I will use them, thanks!

Cheers

Jez

I got mine from Joe (prophunter) and i have to say for my first foray into helmets, im really happy with it, its not cannon no, but its got one hell of a mean scowl about it, hes angry lol.

lee

MRhelmet001.jpg

MRhelmet002.jpg

MRhelmet003.jpg

MRhelmet004.jpg

MRhelmet006.jpg

MRhelmet005.jpg

MRhelmet009.jpg

Cha-Ching! Thanks for the info. I just got one.

It's amazing that these guys are using the wrong picture too.

where can i get some bubble lenses for this helmet???? are they same as the fx ones????? or diff. size????

The shipping to Canada from Toynk is still an outrageous $60.

That brings the CE to $190 for me. A few months ago, I bought an MR Episode III white Clone helmet for $218, all charges included.

I may have to pass if shipping is still going to cost a fortune.

Huzz

For those of you who already have the CE helmet in hand, does it come with the mesh behind the frown? Or do you have to add that?

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back