Interest Amazing Spiderman Face Shell

Is there a pic of a printed version with the lenses in it?

As of now, no there is not a picture of a printed version with lenses in it. I'm working on getting that done.

- - - Updated - - -

One other question.

Can the model be re-sized?
I have a rather "tall" head and some faceshells are not big enough

Yes I can resize the model to be more elongated, specifically for you so it could be a better fit. It would just be your file/ face shell that I alter so everyone else would be getting the model/ face shell that is already done.

Ok, I think it's time to bump this one back up...it showed some interests about 5 people last time I had it up....I didn't have access to a 3D printer back then, but I do now!!! so lets see if we can get at least 10 people interested in this and I'll go ahead and make a print. I'm also thinking about providing the vacuum formed lens's.

So, who wants one, please let me know and as soon as it hits 10 interests... I'll go ahead and make a print!

Time to bring this back up to speed. I'll be getting my large scale printer today and may be giving this print a go. Any more interested?

Got the large scale printer built, doing calibration tests. I have another printer that I can use to print this if enouhg interest is shown and people are in a hurry to get one.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back