Interest DaveP's 40th Anniversary Luke Hero (Interest Thread)

**UPDATE**

Wow! Thank you all SO much for your interest in this next run of Yuma/I.S.Y.H.C.A.N.L/Heroes!!!

I'm very happy to report that the first set of parts has now arrived!!!

I'm still waiting on a couple of smaller (but very important) parts, but all of the Aluminium for the first batch is here!

The store page is pretty much set up, but not yet published. I just need to finalise pricing and work out quantities etc...

The current build of the site is using old images as placeholders. I'll obviously need to update these with pictures of the new parts before I can publish the site and begin taking orders.

I'm still very busy working on existing weathering commissions from my ongoing run, so I have to give these priority obviously. I just wouldn't have the time (or energy) to start taking additional orders until I'm 100% finished. Nor would it be fair on those who are still waiting.

I just thought I'd drop in to say a huge THANK YOU! to all those who have expressed an interest, and for your patience...

I'm very excited about working on these again, as well adding one to my own collection once more (having sold my last Hero to help with the development of this new one!)

I should be finished working on existing weathering commissions within the next couple of weeks and will get the site up and running shortly after then. (y)

I'll also drop a proper update with pictures of the updated parts around that time too and update the initial post with more info. (y)

I can't wait to share this one with you all!

Thanks again everyone!

All the best and MTFBWY!

Dave

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back