Game of Thrones

The TLJ hate is still going strong- even when you post about something unrelated people manage to turn the conversation around to how horrible that film is...

We plan on watching the entire GoT series over from the beginning- it will be interesting seeing these characters starting off knowing what we do now...

Last edited:
Finally checked out The Last Watch behind the scenes doc. Really well done and helped give me closure on this series. Overall it was a great ride and I'm glad to have been able to watch it. I seriously doubt we'll get another show of this level of quality and that has this much impact any time soon.

Finally checked out The Last Watch behind the scenes doc. Really well done and helped give me closure on this series. Overall it was a great ride and I'm glad to have been able to watch it. I seriously doubt we'll get another show of this level of quality and that has this much impact any time soon.

I'll never be able to watch an episode without trying to spot Andy McClay.

It's funny how many scenes he was actually in. "There's that guy again" :lol:

It will be like the "Where's Waldo"

Andrew absolutely was a great part of that doc. I'd love to visit Belfast and go on his tour to hear all his stories.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back