Hasbro Black Series replicas at Celebration?

I have 7 3/8 size head aka L. With the Poe helmet, I can fit but I need to reach in and pull those ear fabric pieces back in place. If I glued them all in place, it would be better. The stormtrooper helmet fits my head fine fit it hits the bridge of my nose. The Ren helmet is fine. I don’t have a Vader.

Can’t fit in the trooper, kylo my chin is out, Poe I can fit if I remove everything inside, but it’s still why too tight for comfort. Vader is still inside the amazon shipping box lol never tried it

Can’t fit in the trooper, kylo my chin is out, Poe I can fit if I remove everything inside, but it’s still why too tight for comfort. Vader is still inside the amazon shipping box lol never tried it

You’re like me, I’m not wearing it anyhow. They make great display pieces in the collection. I had considered sending someone my Ren and Poe helmet and do some accuracy mods but then I thought, what for? They are on my helmet display rack, no one, including myself will ever notice the changes so why spend the money on it? I mean there ar some things that I am passionate about and I want to go all out. But the way I see it, when you can save money, do it so you can spend it on more props.

Get that Vader out of the box. :cry:

You’re like me, I’m not wearing it anyhow. They make great display pieces in the collection. I had considered sending someone my Ren and Poe helmet and do some accuracy mods but then I thought, what for? They are on my helmet display rack, no one, including myself will ever notice the changes so why spend the money on it? I mean there ar some things that I am passionate about and I want to go all out. But the way I see it, when you can save money, do it so you can spend it on more props.

Get that Vader out of the box. :cry:

Exactly these are helmets I can take out of the glass and let my niece wear to feel special

The other helmets stay in the glass no questions asked lol

Same problem I have. It's all due to the electronics. The amount of space the batteries take up is what makes them not fit. With Poe, I recommend removing some of the cotton from the ear pads and stitching it back up. It was unwearable before I did that. With Vader it is so tightly clenched on my jaw that if I make any movement at all with my face, it falls apart.

Same problem I have. It's all due to the electronics. The amount of space the batteries take up is what makes them not fit. With Poe, I recommend removing some of the cotton from the ear pads and stitching it back up. It was unwearable before I did that. With Vader it is so tightly clenched on my jaw that if I make any movement at all with my face, it falls apart.

I’m use to this, I have custom made DOT approve helmets, and my bicycle helmets all have to be XL, which is hard to find because most cyclists are tiny.. try finding a 12.5 cycling shoe... fun stuff

Limits you to design.. curse my 6’2” body!!

2v2E7DVkLx9iKVL.jpg

Attachments

• CBB5B6E5-B513-47CA-878C-6A584FCF573E.jpeg
    CBB5B6E5-B513-47CA-878C-6A584FCF573E.jpeg
    77 KB · Views: 137
Not the greatest resolution but here’s some side by sides on my part but the app was free zoo make these. What I noticed was the mohawk in only one picture shows the black pinstripes bordering the red stripe, in the all the other it does not show the black pinstripes. Other than that and obvious weathering it looks proportionate to ones “ or all sizes melon.

7C0BBE1B-A2F2-4B81-BB1C-F0FCAAA13D7E.jpeg

This is the only photo with the black pinstripes that Hasbro has released as far as I can tell. It looks shorter in height only because it’s leaning back slightly, otherwise from pics on the box art from the side it looks the same height.

C1631EC3-5691-40ED-967E-00B59D6F922A.jpeg

Without pinstripes.

43F4643D-C41D-40C9-AC98-FE5335335971.jpeg

Box art without black pinstripes.

DBCA7D8A-8D89-4456-80CF-82FB67E54C03.jpeg

Hasbro released their high resolution publicity images.

HASBRO CELEBRATION REVEALS 2019: HIGH RES IMAGES GALLERY 1

I also just ordered this from Amazon but probably need more than one as if possible I would like to convert one to the Luke blast shield helmet to go with my recently acquired Trooper Trent Jedi Training remote :)

Am I the only one noticing a bigger problem than the black pinstripes? On the original, those border the red stripes against the yellow background of that mohawk frontpiece... On the HBS on -- pinstripes or no -- it's yellow stripes on white background.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back