Interest Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!!

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

UPDATE:

I'm still waiting for the Staff Attachments to come in from the Gold-Platers, since they were closed for the holidays...

They said they are working on them and should be done soon.

I have the Headpieces and Necklaces ready to go. So, as soon as the Staff Attachments come in, I'll send out a 'Payment Due' PM! :cool:thumbsup

Re: Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!

UPDATE:

I'm still waiting for the Staff Attachments to come in from the Gold-Platers, since they were closed for the holidays...

They said they are working on them and should be done soon.

I have the Headpieces and Necklaces ready to go. So, as soon as the Staff Attachments come in, I'll send out a 'Payment Due' PM! :cool:thumbsup

Awesome,
Thanks,

UPDATE:

Delivery for the Staff Attachments to come in from the Gold-Platers on Monday (22nd)!

I have the Headpieces and Necklaces ready to go. So, expect a 'Payment Due' PM this coming Monday or Tuesday! :cool:thumbsup

UPDATE:

Delivery for the Staff Attachments to come in from the Gold-Platers on Monday (22nd)!

I have the Headpieces and Necklaces ready to go. So, expect a 'Payment Due' PM this coming Monday or Tuesday! :cool:thumbsup

Looking forward to it,
Thanks for the Update!
AL

Can you put me on the waitlist for HP + Chain?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Brenton, were the pics shown at the beginning of this thread of all x3 offerings removed for some reason?

Hi Brenton, were the pics shown at the beginning of this thread of all x3 offerings removed for some reason?

I never removed them. They are all still there...

It must be your browser not wanting to show the pics for some reason.

Good deal, thank you for the feedback. I can see them all now.

Hi Brenton,
Payment sent for Whole set plus a few extra bucks for Coffee , soda , fees........
Thanks for doing the run!!
AL

My Order arrived safe and sound, just epic Brenton, so happy. Now to make a display for my Relics from the Maker!!!
Thanks again,
AL
Head Oeices 1.jpgHead Peices 2.jpgHead Peices 3.jpg

I got everything the other day. WOW! Works of art. Thank you for doing this run.

Is it still possible to order a chain only? Late to the party here...

I keep coming back to this. I really want to jump on board for a headpiece and chain. I just don’t know if I’ll make the cut for when payments are due..:unsure

I keep coming back to this. I really want to jump on board for a headpiece and chain. I just don’t know if I’ll make the cut for when payments are due..:unsure

I'll add your name to the list, and contact you when it's available. If you can't get it then, no problem! ;)

Sounds good to me. Like I said it’s been on my radar for awhile so ima do what I can to follow through.

Much appreciated.

I’m in for the headpiece and chain RelicMaker :thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:

UPDATE:

I'll have the Headpieces ready by the end of next week!

So, have your payments ready! :cool:thumbsup

Wicked. I’ll be ready :thumbsup

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back