Interest Indiana Jones - "RAVEN BAR" Staff of Ra Headpiece!!! 24K Gold-Plated!!! NEW RUN!!!

These are already cast and are at the gold-platers, which are backed up with other orders at the moment. I'm hoping to have an update soon on the progress in the next couple of days.

I usually have multiple projects going on at once, which allows me to work on one project while another projects paint dries or is curing in a mold, etc....
Thanks Brenton!

Mike

Yes, they are still for sale!

I have the Headpiece available, but I'm still waiting for the Staff Attachments to get back from the Gold-Platers, and for the supplies to make the Necklace Chain to arrive as well.

So, if you want just the Raven Bar Headpiece, I can sell that to you now.

Just let me know what you are interested in! (y)

Any chance you've gotten the staff attachments in?

I just got them in yesterday! I'll be aging them and finishing them up by tomorrow, and I'll send a 'payment due' PM for those on the list requesting them.

Do you just want the Staff Attachments?

`

I just got them in yesterday! I'll be aging them and finishing them up by tomorrow, and I'll send a 'payment due' PM for those on the list requesting them.

Do you just want the Staff Attachments?

`

Yes sir! I was fortunate enough to pick up your headpieces in the junkyard, the only thing not included were the staff attachments.

UPDATE:

I have "Raven Bar & IMAM Ra Headpieces", "Necklace Chains", & "Staff Attachments" available for whoever is interested!!!

Just send me a PM!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back