Interest Indiana Jones - "SOLID BRONZE" IMAM Staff of Ra Headpiece!!!

Payment sent! Really looking forward to receiving this !

BTW pls take me off the waiting list... I posted (thinking I had somehow missed this run) to be added to the waiting list without realizing I was already #7 on the main list... I changed the post almost immediately, but you must have seen it first... Sorry about that...

UPDATE:

Apparently, I should have waited to start the 'Raven Bar' run, since some of you are backing out of this run to get on the 'Raven Bar' run...:rolleyes:

If you're going to get on one of my lists, please stay on the list... Otherwise, back out before I start the run and invest thousands of dollars of my own money...

Backing out after I have already started and finished the run is not good RPF etiquette...

I don't appreciate moving anybody from this list to another just because you changed your mind, even if there's a Waiting List...

So, please remember, this behavior is frowned upon...

FYI: There will also be a 'Deposit' due before I start the 'Raven Bar' run...

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I've updated the list for those who have PAID!!!

If it does not state that you PAID, then that means you sent your payment with no RPF ID... and I don't know who you are, but I am shipping your Imam Headpiece...

I'll be shipping the Headpieces tomorrow (Tuesday the 29th)!
:cool:(y)

Those of you on the 'Waiting List'... STAY TUNED!!!

UPDATE:

I've updated the list for those who have PAID!!!

If it does not state that you PAID, then that means you sent your payment with no RPF ID... and I don't know who you are, but I am shipping your Imam Headpiece...

I'll be shipping the Headpieces tomorrow (Tuesday the 29th)!
:cool:(y)

Those of you on the 'Waiting List'... STAY TUNED!!!
Hell Yes!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back