IS there Any interest is Watchmen costumes?* NITE OWL MASK ROUGH PULL PG6*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IS there Any interest is Watchmen costumes? COMEDIAN and Manhattan teaser that GL

I first saw your gun on the watchmen forum it really kick ass! I'm glad you were able to sell a few its an awesome piece:thumbsup.

I opened up my niteowl cowl mold and it looks good, so I will have a finished cowl by the end of the week i think:love

Re: IS there Any interest is Watchmen costumes? COMEDIAN and Manhattan teaser that GL

Ffff so jealous!! I need to find a Nite Owl cosplayer to hang out with on Hollywood and Highland being all shady. XD Can't wait to see more progress!

(And thanks! I'm thrilled it got me a prop-making job, besides scaring the bejeezus out of kids on halloween. XD )

what Watchmen board?????

Here is a test pull of the Niteowl mask, the goggles are just for reference not the actual ones obviously. THis was just spray quick with black so
I could see the details

DSC01234.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

I'm sad Watchmen interest died out. There are awesome costumes. Wish you'd do an entire Nite Owl II, man. The cowl came out great.

I'm still trying to figure out how to afford that Comedian costume. Haha

I found some photo.
3295192024_31e4a93c0e_o.jpg

junket-niteowl-close.jpg

3054063556_849b50a04d_b.jpg

4146035458_14c0277f9c_b.jpg

Here don't look at the guy at right,but look at colours of Nite Owl costume.
3334999190_e9aeff3a10_b.jpg

4021480116_a7e83b51a0_o.jpg

I hope,this helps you!)

Setzer, i'd love to do the full suit but I can't handle the expense right now, especially since there is no market for it to help recoup the costs of materials, let alone time sculpting, I think I learned my lesson with the comedian suit lol.

Thanks for the pics Senator, there is actually only one I didn't have but always nice to see more shots of the suit.

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it.

Thanks Stealth,

Bilious, I should have a more finished one later this week :)

So Aquaman countless bumps for niteowl progress,,,,, Is this the piece you've finally been waiting for??? lol Pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back