Limited Run Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Run Full )

Hi all,

Many wonder when my D-rings will be back in stock at Wannawanga.com. The problem is that my previous supplier couldn't deliver them any more. I have a new supplier now, who is currently manufacturing a substantial quantity for me according to my specs and identical to my previous rings (with a wire thickness of 2.8mm). So it won't be a stock item, but a part build to my own specs.
It may take a couple of weeks though before I'll have them.
But IF the quality is as expected, it'll be the perfect ring for all Luke's and Obi-wan's sabers!
I'm sorry for any delay. It's quite frustrating!

Roy

Hi all,

Many wonder when my D-rings will be back in stock at Wannawanga.com. The problem is that my previous supplier couldn't deliver them any more. I have a new supplier now, who is currently manufacturing a substantial quantity for me according to my specs and identical to my previous rings (with a wire thickness of 2.8mm). So it won't be a stock item, but a part build to my own specs.
It may take a couple of weeks though before I'll have them.
But IF the quality is as expected, it'll be the perfect ring for all Luke's and Obi-wan's sabers!
I'm sorry for any delay. It's quite frustrating!

Roy

Sounds like it will be worth the wait, thanks.

My clamp card order came in from the printer. I think it looks alright but they frustratingly printed some sort of serial number on the Stunt side on the black part. Tape is starting to sound good. Anyways... If anyone wants one for $5 plus shipping, let me know.
20170414_164758.jpg
20170414_164807.jpg
20170414_164839.jpg

Edit: one more picture

20170414_172302.jpg

Last edited:
Received mine 2 days ago :)

Really nice piece and i have a growing fascination for it ... thousand thanks Rudy ;)

My prodigal son turned into a "v2 like" was my favorite ... but this one ... smaller and more detailed (especially the thin neck part) is going to be my favorite now :) great job Rudy

This is my first attempt with aluminium black to make it darker. I think its a bit too much but i'm going to make a second test :)
cd074110f46bd482ef85beb2ef7917c0.jpg
c0d5b1915cf58f80e2c5b42ca451df04.jpg
eb37b6ab60fb8b78e6f45abd8ec92303.jpg

Pushing forward with mine...

I sanded and scuffed up the emitter face...I note the original definitely appears to have been pressed to a belt sender so I did the same as well as generally weathering the face afterwards.

Here's the emitter face on the original:

I applied metal tape to the emitter head and brushed on satin black paint to the underside of the emitter face.

I applied tape to the neck painted it a dark bronze and then used dark chalks to age and dirty up the area.

I have the holes left to drill In the clamp, and age the clamp lever, and I'm done:

This is the photo of the original that I am basing most of my build upon:

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back