Limited Run Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Run Full )

Legendary OB1. Mine arrived also, had to slip in the clamp card but Im also loving the brass strip and black tape. Most impressed now to get refining the chassis.
IMG_20170413_155814_edited.jpg

Randy,Back then i asked you if you had any more adhesive to drill the hole in clamp and you said no.However would you have a template/jpg (or other format) for us to print it and drill the holes in the right places?Anyone know if someone has a plan to create a chassis for this hilt? I think neither Goth3d ans Shtok are planning to do one.

Hey Wolf,
The Holes are 8mm and 4mm off the edge of the clamp, hope this helps :)

Canister is currently working on a chassis for this saber :)

cool, thanks for the hole size, and I am gathering this is 4mm from the edge of the hole to the bottom of the clamp not center of the hole, also is the other hole at the half way point of the circumference? And how many mm away from the little square cut outs for the other two?

Does the copper neck part screw off, I thought it would but is very tight, wondering if that could be because it is copper on aluminum and may cause them to lock tighter due to metal properties.

Cheers, have to say it again, these came out awesome, very pleased with mine.

The Holes are 8mm and 4mm off the edge of the clamp.

Hey Rudy, can you check the shipping number for mine;

86. Userd1402 with (clamp no holes) paid no anodizing

Every online parcel tracker I use says it's not a valid number or the parcel is not yet in the system...

Tracking Number: LC989604322US
Not Trackable
USPS Tracking® is unavailable for this product

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a little more work to mine, around the grip ring area. Used some cheap acrylic hobby paint to messily brush some black in the grooves.

Also adding some pics of the two clamp cards I've made, compared to the Slothfurnace version, just to show color and finish difference. One brass card was highly polished, the other sanded up to 800 grit, then brushed with steel wool.

f52b070b0ce9aff65201ecd766889e7b.jpg
68faa52ef07dad7ff37888290aacf2f6.jpg
25f586e2e10290a02de30a7b97446f37.jpg
93ed2b2b5e3c9a35d8ef1958bd56a0ee.jpg
54a93c1b2f15527ab851136aba5f16d8.jpg
b175558a5d1e888084ef13ac21a53346.jpg
8f37de3b3719a9fbf37c37c65f5d9cc2.jpg
50e0a382a06774aa3042dcfec47190b0.jpg
e6ee35a79d2abb1da7a442bb54ef8bdd.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm happy to announce that my D-rings are back in stock!

Great to hear. Is the profile of the D-ring for the Kobold different than the one pictured? The new stand-alone looks significantly rounder in D-bend than the one on your previous Kobold photos (and typically seen on V2 for example).

Just ordered a couple D Rings and some other things. Thanks!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Any update about the last few being shipped? Seeing all these excited posts I'm chomping at the bit to get mine.

86. Userd1402 with (clamp no holes) paid no anodizing
Every online parcel tracker I use says it's not a valid number or the parcel is not yet in the system...
Tracking Number: LC989604322US
Not Trackable
USPS Tracking® is unavailable for this product

Last edited by a moderator:
Any update about the last few being shipped? Seeing all these excited posts I'm chomping at the bit to get mine.
Hi, yours was shipped on the 18th, usually takes about 15days Hopefully it will get their faster. wolf69 took a while but it finally showed up.

I contacted the post office and they said starting this year, not all international packages will fully track unless you pay for priority. which sucks because had i known this earlier i could have told everyone. I was surprised because before everything tracked but i guess they changed it for some reason. Prob to get more money for shipping.....

Definitely to get more money, but some of that money probably also to pay the postal services of the other countries complaining that the USPS keeps too much of it for themselves. ;)

Tracking on first class has been much worse this year than usual and some packages are taking longer than expected, but so far so good, everything's been delivered that I've sent out.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back