Limited Run Luke Shared stunt Version Lightsaber ( Run Full )

Yea, on my last obi chambers, one of the members took 2 Months!! before he got his.. I was like damn!!!!!
and on this run Wolfs took almost 3 weeks to get to France when others took a week or so.... Its frustrating.. Roman shipped me a part and it took 5 days to get here when he lives 1 hour away from me.. I could have just drove to pick it up!!! lol

Great to hear. Is the profile of the D-ring for the Kobold different than the one pictured? The new stand-alone looks significantly rounder in D-bend than the one on your previous Kobold photos (and typically seen on V2 for example).

The D-ring in the Kobold Clip has been opened up to fit. This gives the screen accurate look of the D-ring in ESB.

I have made an initial design for the chassis and chamber, here are a few shots of whats in the works. I plan to have the speaker mounted to make maximum use of the cut outs under the clamp.

I will order a NB also so I can plan for that as people have requested but my go to board is a spark 2 which I personally feel is best bang for buck.

There is a long way to go for the crystal chamber, I have got a price for 150 laser cut brass disks( aprox $7-10 a set of 5 delivered) and have had positive feed back from Ob1 about the possible work together for the machined parts also. It is still a very early thing and could come together with some planning.

As you may know Mr Mold Maker and I worked together for 2 runs of M1 replica Helmets from Rogue One, the 2nd run is going out about now and fabric covers next week. So communicating across the world is so much easier with the tech we have now :).

Ob1SS-CG-chassis.pngV3 cross section layout..pngV3_scaled_v1_2017-Mar-15_09-56-39PM-000_CustomizedView7130831301.png

I have made an initial design for the chassis and chamber, here are a few shots of whats in the works. I plan to have the speaker mounted to make maximum use of the cut outs under the clamp.

I will order a NB also so I can plan for that as people have requested but my go to board is a spark 2 which I personally feel is best bang for buck.

There is a long way to go for the crystal chamber, I have got a price for 150 laser cut brass disks( aprox $7-10 a set of 5 delivered) and have had positive feed back from Ob1 about the possible work together for the machined parts also. It is still a very early thing and could come together with some planning.

As you may know Mr Mold Maker and I worked together for 2 runs of M1 replica Helmets from Rogue One, the 2nd run is going out about now and fabric covers next week. So communicating across the world is so much easier with the tech we have now :).

View attachment 724257View attachment 724258View attachment 724259
Yes, please add an option for a NB!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Chassis seems really nice!

Yeah my hilt take a bit longer to arrive but depending on transport and customs it can take forever.
I'm actually waiting for a korbanth package, it's been stuck in Paris Airport (customs clearance) for more than 10 days now...

Looking beautiful fightercaptured.

yep I use those or buy them from ledsupply.com

I have started the chassis design wont take too long as I templates a few things. Long story short remade the main body to ensure a correct fit of the chassis I will update the progress semi regularly here. I will post on this thread once there is a prototype printed.

Looking beautiful fightercaptured.

yep I use those or buy them from ledsupply.com

I have started the chassis design wont take too long as I templates a few things. Long story short remade the main body to ensure a correct fit of the chassis I will update the progress semi regularly here. I will post on this thread once there is a prototype printed.

I sourced the parts and was thinking about starting an interest thread to see if enough people would buy some at a cheaper price. The minimum order for the tri star board is 45 units, but they would be like $15 complete with leds instead of $25-30+. I think I still have a few posts before the required 50 to start the thread, but if that board is popular enough, we could all save money.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back