ORCA scratch build

I've defiantly got glue on my fingers.
IMG_3444.JPG

with todays W.I.P I'm introducing Bunny our new kitten. He just thinks its something else to chew.
View attachment 1810247
You speak the truth when it comes to all the little things that go on this boat. OMG, The baby it getting BIG! How old is he now? 7 or 9 months?
All that Computer time is really paying off, you can see it already. Everything is fitting together with no problems?!?! I am sure your fingers are covered in glue. I use the wife's exfoliating foam bar. All the glue comes off real easy with that thing.
Hang on a second,...the forward cabin,....Am I seeing that right?!?!? You planked the inner side wall?!?! WOW.........That does look Great.
LMAO, I think the Baby is saying, excuse me, I won't fit in that unless you make it bigger.........There's your 6th scale Joke Joberg. LOL
You know I'm loving this Zee. So Good!!!!

You speak the truth when it comes to all the little things that go on this boat. OMG, The baby it getting BIG! How old is he now? 7 or 9 months?
All that Computer time is really paying off, you can see it already. Everything is fitting together with no problems?!?! I am sure your fingers are covered in glue. I use the wife's exfoliating foam bar. All the glue comes off real easy with that thing.
Hang on a second,...the forward cabin,....Am I seeing that right?!?!? You planked the inner side wall?!?! WOW.........That does look Great.
LMAO, I think the Baby is saying, excuse me, I won't fit in that unless you make it bigger.........There's your 6th scale Joke Joberg. LOL
You know I'm loving this Zee. So Good!!!!
not exactly problem free, I forgot to laser cut the hole for the 3.2 audio jack (lighting the mast) and missed the hole for the spot light wiring.
I know its a easy fix with a drill. On with the CNC work now. It's the brass work I like most.

This is epic in speed and accuracy:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
"No Mr Bond, I expect you to die"
that will be the laser.

But I would say never buy a Glowforge. I got mine as a kick starter. they never said how loud it was going to be, lots of pictures of it in a kitchen with the family standing around it. Also it's forever trying to sell you upgrades/subscriptions. the machine itself is well made and works great but having it be only cloud based is a pain. If I had the money again I'd go for the MUZE or something more conventional.

"No Mr Bond, I expect you to die"
that will be the laser.

But I would say never buy a Glowforge. I got mine as a kick starter. they never said how loud it was going to be, lots of pictures of it in a kitchen with the family standing around it. Also it's forever trying to sell you upgrades/subscriptions. the machine itself is well made and works great but having it be only cloud based is a pain. If I had the money again I'd go for the MUZE or something more conventional.
Well, that's the new strategies now...I'm waiting for my HP printer to tut-tut me for not having enough ink to print:rolleyes::rolleyes:(n)(n):mad::mad:
Roof is looking very good, btw and love the idea of having it removable to see the interior details:cool::cool::love::love:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back