Limited Run Short Round's Baseball Cap by Magnoli Clothiers

The original was definitely woven, but we'd have to make thousands to do a reweave, so we'll probably just have to print onto the wool. We're working on it...

The original was definitely woven, but we'd have to make thousands to do a reweave, so we'll probably just have to print onto the wool. We're working on it...
I’m sure that weaving would be a different proposition altogether. For my own edification, is there an easy way to tell that the stripes were woven?

Looks great on anybody.

1678843845897.png

Cool. The blue looks a little light (like Carolina blue). The screen version seems to me to be a dark navy. But that may just be the lighting and the pic. As far as size, I’ll check the size of the logo on my hat (which is too small) for comparison when I get home.

Finally, one question I would pose to you/the group would be…. Are we trying to replicate the logo as it appears on short round’s hat or the official NY Giants logo. If it’s the latter, then I think you’ve pretty much nailed it.
1681939917405.png

However, the logo on SR’s hat in the film is a bit different from the official one in a couple of respects. For example, unlike the official team logo, the left prong of the Y is a lot closer (almost on top of) the N. See the pics below. Also, the two prongs of the Y do not appear to be symmetrical in the screen prop. The left prong of the Y appears to extend further up and closer to the N before curving down.
1681940259838.png

1681940325337.png

So I guess it’s a question of what people want. Personally I’d like to track the screen prop as closely as possible even if it varies from the official logo but, of course, it’s also a question of what’s feasible.

Color is not the final color (this is just a mock-up to test the embroidery). If you guys want to revise the actual logo, we need to do it RIGHT NOW. So any other tweaks, let us know ASAP. I think I'd like to change the at least one of the serif tails as well.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back