Done / Completed Skywalker Compass

Hello everyone! I haven't posted much on here, or at all really. Anyhow I'm the one casting these compasses. So for anyone who has any questions/concerns/issues regarding the kits, do let me know. I will also be posting a construction/finishing guide in the next week or so.

Got mine yesterday! Got to thank everyone involved in this!

Should we wait here for the instructions or will they be posted somewhere else?

I also only got 1 small brass pin with my kit, is that all we need?
Hello. Yes you will only need 1 brass pin. It.goes in the lasercut piece that get set into the lid. As for instructions, the download link to the PDF will either he posted on the 1st post or PMed to buyers directly.

Hello. Yes you will only need 1 brass pin. It.goes in the lasercut piece that get set into the lid. As for instructions, the download link to the PDF will either he posted on the 1st post or PMed to buyers directly.

Thank you!! I thought I saw 2 in the bag before I emptied it

Phhheeeeww!! Lol wasn’t going to vacuum until you confirmed, thanks a lot !

MAJOR UPDATE ON THE FIRST THREAD
So our friend Kurosawa has informed me that he is willing to Take on the Hard task of completing some compasses for us. So the remaining compasses that are made (around 7 or 8 more) can be offered as a complete compasses assembled and painted. The cost will be 105 USD extra.
The Kits will Still be sold as well for anyone wanting to finish it themselves.

These last few compasses that are made will be the end of this run and for the time being they will be the only ones made. If there is an interest for a second run will we cross that bridge when we get there.

Can I send my cold cast one back to you and pay the difference for a complete/installed cold cast one? Just don't think I'll find the time to do it myself.

Can I send my cold cast one back to you and pay the difference for a complete/installed cold cast one? Just don't think I'll find the time to do it myself.

Yes. If you wish to have your compass completed/painted by me just send me a PM and I'll give you the shipping address to send it to.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back