Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

Yeah, Thrawn is a little pudgey, but its not a big deal for me. The presence Lars brings is perfect. It was especially evident when he was speaking to Baylan. He was somehow more imposing than Baylan, despite having no special powers. It was purely the way he carried himself.

Last edited:
was that a THX 1138 face on that helmet? looked like it was a call back to the police in the movie... interesting.. cant say i really liked it tho..
I was thinking Gladiator “we who are about to die” guy is what Enoch looked like.

Saw this episode 6 spoilers with no context pic earlier.

702BA095-2294-49D1-A89F-5DC69454DA7A.jpeg

The landing craft from the ring ship seemed reminiscent of the ornithopter in Dune. (1984)

I don't think the Enoch mask is the thx1138 cop. Wish it was. Big fan.

I gotta say, I really, really love that I don’t know where this is all going. There are several characters who seem unpredictable and there are so many story elements that can go a number of ways. I know there will still be the basic story of good versus evil in the end, but Im still hoping they can keep us guessing for awhile.

I agree, I just have a bad feeling it’s not gonna have much of a resolution because it all has to lead into the Thrawn movie
I dont think so either. I expect a big cliffhanger. But trying to wrap up smaller stories in 8 episodes has been the biggest problem with these Disney + shows. They always feel rushed. I prefer if this is like chapter 1 if a larger story. I think Filoni ultimately wants this to be less Ahsoka and more Rebels. I know that will annoy some people, but they are at least building to a larger plan, which was the big problem with the ST.

But trying to wrap up smaller stories in 8 episodes has been the biggest problem with these Disney + shows. They always feel rushed.
Anyone else miss when a tv show season was usually about 22 episodes of approx. 22 minutes? They doubled the run time of the episodes but cut the number of episodes down to like a third

As far as a 'resolution' to this season of AHSOKA, I've not seen any spoilers at all, but I am hearing that this show will be Filoni's TESB, which is pretty much what I expected.

If we look at what the 3 main stated 'goals' have been, it's

1. Sabine to find Ezra

2. Ahsoka to find/stop Thrawn

3. For Morgan to help Thrawn return

Number 1 is done, but not like we've thought, and it's opened up an entirely new arc.

Number 2 is in process, & although Ahsoka doesn't know it, she's headed exactly where she needs to be.

Number 3 is going to happen unless there's some MAJOR setback for the villains that we just don't see right now. I think that the fact this is a lot of the audience's first exposure to Thrawn, we are going to see him study Ahsoka & be completely victorious this season.

With two episodes to go, we still have the source of the power calling out to Skoll, the continued decline of the New Republic & Hera's fate, Jacen's developing abilities & more as secondary stories that could be the entire focus of a future season.

I guess bottom line is, I'm expecting resolution to SOME of these things & some good guy victories, but I'm also fully expecting Thrawn to outwit & be ahead of everyone, with the season ending with Thrawn completely victorious. Unless they want to 'Snoke' him like Johnson did, he's pretty much GOT to win now, & I think Filoni loves Thrawn too much to do that to the character.

So… have we ever seen Shin Hati blink in a shot? I don’t think she’s ever blinked lol
Before the series premiered someone showed her blinking in parts of the trailer

They made a comment about how “she never blinks” and people started investigating

I think she has a pretty voice

So what’s in the crates thrawn is loading into the Chimaera??
Nightsister Corpses. Morgan states that they will need three rotations to load everything from the catacombs onto the Chimaera.
The mention of the Catacombs coupled with the fact that we know from The Clone Wars that the Nightsisters can reanimate the corpses of their fallen to fight for them seems to imply that at least part of Thrawn's plan is to use the Nightsister Army of the Dead to bolster is own forces, who themselves are possibly reanimated fallen stormtroopers, in his attack on the New republic.

Screenshot_20230921_082223_Instagram.jpg

Nice write up from one of the artists on the show. I agree with Enoch's helmet being an nod to the Roman empire + Lucas's THX villains.

Also interesting reference who Enoch was in the Bible. If I remember my Sunday school correctly, Enoch also was one of the few people in the Bible who never died, he "walked faithfully with God, and then was no more, because God took him away". Wonder if that will parallel something in Ahsoka?

I also concur that the stormtroopers are more then likely reanimated via the Nightsisters magik much like Marrok. I love how eerie and creepy they were portrayed as.

381171352_863392271821558_3702876005762673598_n.jpg

These bright blue contacts are distracting. Makes the character look like an android or something artificial. Ahsoka's and Hera's are bothersome as well. If doing contacts, why not do bright brown for Sabine or bright blue on Anakin? Or darken them to the point of appearing natural. Establish some kind of consistency.

Personally, I'd prefer they ditch them all as this is live action, not animation. No need to replicate the bright colors from the animated series.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back