Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

So.....despite not watching any trailers after the second one, not looking at any news sights for fear of spoilers, and doing all I can to avoid ruining the film, I was reading comments on a legitimate news story (fox news) on an unrelated topic dealing with world events, and some A........randomly comments what I pray is not a real spoiler. As soon as I began reading I stopped, closed the link and started cursing. I pray it's not real and choosing to believe so because I won't be seeing it until monday. Some people are just rude, thinking it's funny to ruin it for others.

Lol fox news= legitimate.

I'll kind of Lol again here, as if there is legit news elsewhere?
I gave up on that expectation decades ago.
It's all a circus.

But yeah, one sort of expects big professional sites to stay relatively clean of spoilers.

In the past for me, you just gotta stay clear of anything and resist clicking, and once the movies start showing see it as soon as possible.

IGN's Spoiler Free review... (although, some may think this one might say just a bit too much).

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to express yourself just after the movie because when you a fan who didn't like the prequel stuff you go to Watch episode 7 beeing a little bit scared to meet another "jar jar stuff" and this is not the case.

I think that you can idealize the movie before and have hope It can be a real star wars episode and this is the case !!

I also think you need the time to think about every details you saw. The characters are very interesting, rey is excellent like solo and finn is a surprise, I didn't except that...

Like Kylo Ren...not the usual bad guy we could except...but a very interesting character with his own psychological behavior... this is something different, complex...

Of course there are some things I didn't like but overall this is not a big deal...I really enjoyed the movie and I was thinking while I was watching : "It's a real star wars movie", even some of the scenes are a mix of what happened in the original trilogy, especially in episode 4... Anyway, I can't wait to Watch it again!!!

Someone please tell me google's auto fill didn't spoil the movie for me. The spoiler we probably all read. I'm freaking out

I just read the headline of an article that had a character picture in it with something that could qualify as a quote if it was in the new movie. The way it was written in combination with the character picture made me immediately think of it as a potential spoiler. I think we are probably going to see some major anti-media **** storm if there is one media outlet that really spoiled it too much. I think for the next eight hours I am going off the internet. Except for the RPF, maybe. Gawd how I wish that I could take a complete day off ...

I won't even try to see it until next week. I don't want to have to fight the crowds and watch people in sub-standard costumes acting stupid in the lobby ...

Last edited:
12338768_957076881025954_849671037_n.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back