Walking Dead Rick Jacket

No, we're just waiting on getting updates from Indy :)
just waiting

8892454ad787cd2ebc0d67b8ca557fa805f2944c4fb178d5401d8024bd8dd1d0-jpg.jpg

aaaaah cant wait to see my finished jacket which is currently being made plus with the adjusted collar looking exactly like these pictures including the weird bulge on the right side of collar! awesome!
no-sanctuary-bob-and-rick-have-a-moment (2).jpg
TWD_501_GP_0505_0458-1014x570 (1).jpg

Yes, I've got your e-mail and will updated you (and everyone) once we have some photos of the updated collar.
my jacket is currently under production yes? i really would like you to work closely with me on the collar of my jacket please how far is my jacket along indy?

Indy can you reply please? thank you

Dude you gotta chill and be patient, you're being really pushy/ passive aggressive. He literally said "Yes, I've got your e-mail and will update you (and everyone) once we have some photos of the updated collar." and "drew27 Your jacket is in the works... could you just e-mail me directly from now on?"

He literally just got the sourced suede and expressed that he's working on the prototype/figuring out the collar first; even we spent months trying to figure out how the collar was altered and only came with certain screen caps/analysis from stills in the episodes. You don't want to end up with something you're not completely satisfied with, do you? Indy runs a business with multiple orders and high demand, rightfully so cause they make some pretty high quality products that take time

Trust me, I'm just as excited for the jacket, we've been working on this for years

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back