Done / Completed Griff's Slamball bat from BTTF 2, a stunt rubber bat replica, low budget

Definitely interested in both the Pepsi bottles and Hoverboard. Can't wait!

Thanks for your interest, Tom. :) Yes, I sold my big color printer and so the time of my paper prop sales is over (at the moment). My next props will be the 2015 Pepsi bottles (solid resin and non-functional) and maybe next year a (stunt) Hoverboard. I'm just not sure if people are actually interested in stuff like this. Selling paper props was much easier, because it's cheaper.

I am looking forward to those Pepsi bottles as well.

Just wondering Roland when do you think you'll have the final bat ready and when will you start production on this run ?

I am looking forward to those Pepsi bottles as well.

Just wondering Roland when do you think you'll have the final bat ready and when will you start production on this run ?

Since no bat has yet been sold and people seem to be more interested in the Pepsi bottles, I'm working now on the bottles. The bats will definitely come, but at first I want to finish the bottles.

I just changed the prefix of this thread from "Run" to "Interest".

Thank you all for your interest in my Pepsi bottles. When time has come, I will start an interest thread with pics, then we will see if you're still interested. ;)

As far as I know, Roland is moving at the moment... But he said he will work on the bottles first, so I'm more excited about this... :D Well, bat is cool, too... ;)

hi Roland how are you, Any news on the bat and pepsi bottle yet? have i missed much? i havent been longing on as much as i would have liked... what you working on at the mo?:)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back