Done / Completed Griff's Slamball bat from BTTF 2, a stunt rubber bat replica, low budget

I am interested in a bat as well when the time comes. I recently purchased a Griff Helmet and want a bat to go with it lol. They sold out a while ago and I got lucky that someone wanted to sell theirs.

Would anyone know the value of the previous replicas of this bat? I know a couple people have one. It looks like it's made of metal or hard plastic.

Now that this thread has been bumped... Does anybody know anything about the original bat prop? What was it made of, size, weight, where is it now... Anything would be great. I love to learn something new about original props :)

PS: BTW... I may be interested too. :)

Now that this thread has been bumped... Does anybody know anything about the original bat prop? What was it made of, size, weight, where is it now... Anything would be great. I love to learn something new about original props :)

PS: BTW... I may be interested too. :)

I believe there were three bats. One hero bat that was the extending bat, and two foam stunt bats. I got to hold and measure one of the stunt bats. The stunt bats were foam castings of the hero bat with an aluminum rod running through the middle. One of the stunt bats was owned by my friend Paul Nigh here in LA and the other stunt bat is in Italy. I don't know what happened to the hero bat.

Here are the specs:

BatSpecs2.PNG

I'm in Roland pending price:)

- - - Updated - - -

I believe there were three bats. One hero bat that was the extending bat, and two foam stunt bats. I got to hold and measure one of the stunt bats. The stunt bats were foam castings of the hero bat with an aluminum rod running through the middle. One of the stunt bats was owned by my friend Paul Nigh here in LA and the other stunt bat is in Italy. I don't know what happened to the hero bat.

Here are the specs:

View attachment 687196

thanks for the info:)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back