Limited Run Luke V2 liightsaber (Second Run) Sign up thread

Hi. I dont know if is the correct place to ask, but i cant find the original thread.
I´m looking for a Starkiller Luke ROTJ hero lightsaber.
Very interested on it. If you have one and want to sell, i would pay a good amount of $$$ for it. Just PM.
Thanks!

Hi. I dont know if is the correct place to ask, but i cant find the original thread.
I´m looking for a Starkiller Luke ROTJ hero lightsaber.
Very interested on it. If you have one and want to sell, i would pay a good amount of $$$ for it. Just PM.
Thanks!

Annoyed I missed this. I'll happily join on if someone drops or if there's another run.

There is a current run of the same Starkiller hilt but unibody (one piece, doesn't spin). There is a seperate thread for that. If you're looking for this particular hilt, I would try posting a WTB in the junkyard

There is a current run of the same Starkiller hilt but unibody (one piece, doesn't spin). There is a seperate thread for that. If you're looking for this particular hilt, I would try posting a WTB in the junkyard

I know and i already posted there. I would liked to post at the original starkiller hero thread but i i´m not able to find it.
i´m just desperate to get one :) Sorry

I know and i already posted there. I would liked to post at the original starkiller hero thread but i i´m not able to find it.
i´m just desperate to get one :) Sorry
I don't know about starkillers hero but I do know that nicksdad just finished his hero. Are you sure it wasn't from his run?

- - - Updated - - -

The sabers are currently on there way to me. Ill be sending out payment notices next week once they arrive.
Will this be emails or pms? I'm so ready for this run, thanks for doing it.

Hi, AnakinStarkiller you make the best V2 Replicas. Unfortunately I missed this 2nd and the unibody. By any chance will you make another run? It will be so great ;-)

Envoyé de mon PLK-L01 en utilisant Tapatalk

So I’m finishing a couple sabers from this run and running into a problem with the inner space for the rod/bearing.

Is appears that the edge inside just under the neck is domed, not flat, so with a bearing in the end of the rod, there’s not enough room for it to go in enough to come out through the emitter when attached. And this bearing is in the botton EDGE of that rod.

With th one of my first run kits, I had room for a bearing and a rod lock to use in there, so there’s clearly a difference. And this is present in two bodies. Has anyone else run into this?

also one of the bodies has a lip on this same domed area inside the neck so the rod won’t actually fit all the way through, so I’ll need to drill that out carefully. Here is as far as it will go through.

68C082EE-AB48-4C8F-A1B0-7C3DCCBFD950.jpeg

The easiest solution Ive thought of so far is to get some steel rod from Ace the same thickness and just cut a longer rod.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back