Limited Run Luke V2 liightsaber (Second Run) Sign up thread

I couldn't bring myself to beat it up and weather it...
If you're going for a clean, idealized look, I think that saber would look great with a logoless Graflex clamp. Get a wannwanga lever and slothfurnace card but maybe keep both sidebars (instead of ditching the one for the rectangular nut). I think that would be rad :cool

That looks fantastic Kerberos23! I really like your stand for it too :thumbsup

It's an older stand from Solo's Hold. I picked up a couple on ebay, like it better than his current single stand that is taller and a Jedi symbol cut into the side. Need another stand for Roman's Graflex hilt when it shows up. I like the bared aluminum look over the clear plastic of most stands, found this one on etsy I'll probably order and put behind the other two stands on the shelf as it's raised up.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/275688450/saberkraft-saberdock-boomerang-saber?ref=shop_home_active_2

il_570xN.955033960_e1ea.jpg

Don't know yet. I was supposed to ship out the last batch of paid kits last weekend. However a canceled flight caused me to miss my opportunity to go to my parents house in Jersey, where all the saber kits are. And now that batch won't go out until next week. So, consequently, everything is pushed back and I won't know what extras there are until next week.

Don't know yet. I was supposed to ship out the last batch of paid kits last weekend. However a canceled flight caused me to miss my opportunity to go to my parents house in Jersey, where all the saber kits are. And now that batch won't go out until next week. So, consequently, everything is pushed back and I won't know what extras there are until next week.

No worries, just let me know. Thanks AS!

Hey Dan. I sent a PM... just want to make sure you got it. If you can drop me a line when you can that would be great. Thanks again.

At my wit's end here. Got the bearing and rod inside finally, only the rod is crooked and now the bearing is damaged. It doesn't spin. I cannot straighten it. I cannot remove it. I maybe could remove the rod but for some reason even that is proving difficult whereas it never was before. I think it's because it's making contact with the inside of the saber's neck. The bearing is all the way up in there, and it was difficult enough to get in, I don't see any way of getting it out now. I've tried using a dowel, and then a screwdriver, and with a hammer using it to push one side of the bearing in an attempt to straighten it out, but it's not working. Also probably how I damaged it.

The rod is at the correct length for the emitter, so at this point I'd settle for just being able to straighten it somehow. Also inclined to pay someone to fix it for me at this point, it's making me crazy.
Same thing happened here. However if you want, one trick I learned for getting the rod out is attaching the end of a rod to a drill bit and pour some type of lubricant such as wd-40 and clamp down on the rod inside the drill as if it were a drill bit, then while pulling and spinning it should start to come out very slowly. Let me know if anyone finds any solutions to our problem.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to buy another kit as well.

It's an older stand from Solo's Hold. I picked up a couple on ebay, like it better than his current single stand that is taller and a Jedi symbol cut into the side. Need another stand for Roman's Graflex hilt when it shows up. I like the bared aluminum look over the clear plastic of most stands, found this one on etsy I'll probably order and put behind the other two stands on the shelf as it's raised up.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/275688450/saberkraft-saberdock-boomerang-saber?ref=shop_home_active_2

View attachment 620850

that is so sick!! i want one!

Same thing happened here. However if you want, one trick I learned for getting the rod out is attaching the end of a rod to a drill bit and pour some type of lubricant such as wd-40 and clamp down on the rod inside the drill as if it were a drill bit, then while pulling and spinning it should start to come out very slowly. Let me know if anyone finds any solutions to our problem.

That's a good idea. I could probably get the rod out, but getting the bearing out is the real problem. I sent it back to Dan.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back