New RPF Sites Issues - CLOSED (please search for or start a thread for new issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not seem to be getting anywhere near as many email notifications since the new site went live. I monitor about 30 threads or so and used to get a good handful of emails every day, now 1 or 2 at best. Is there an issues with emailing when a new post is made?

uhm... yeah, not seeing it.

I am looking for a button that was within the threads at the top of each page.

I've been wanting this to be returned... but yeah, it's not there anymore.

Yes, I have asked about that before too. It used to be a text link at the top of the thread on each page on the left side. It would only be there if you had unread posts in that thread but it was a very handy feature.

I don't seem to be getting the email notifications for my subscribed threads, even the ones i started myself. Before the uplift, which i very much prefer by the way, i used to get 4 or emails a day on various thread subjects, now i have to go and check those threads myself to see if anything has been posted. I get the odd one or two notifications and that's all. Anyone else had similar problems?

As of today I am having this same issue any way to fix other than the un subscribe re subscribe method???

I know it's been mentioned but the grey on grey is distressing in some spots Screen Shot 2013-06-03 at 7.33.36 PM.png

Given that this thread is 34 pages long, it's probably been addressed, but on the mobile site layout there does not appear to be any menu option for looking at subscribed threads. Maybe I'm just missing it?

I have the same problem. If the RPF is going to be down every night when I get home from work, it would be helpful to be able to see my subscribed threads on my phone at work.

The 'Mark Forums Read' button is giving me this "Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator", and 'New Posts' are not 'reset' to no posts.

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post in. I have a premium membership, but i'm seeing all ads everywhere. Is this a temporary bug today?

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post in. I have a premium membership, but i'm seeing all ads everywhere. Is this a temporary bug today?
Your Premium Membership ended yesterday (you'll notice that you no longer have access to the Premium Member only forum).

Oh okay. It auto-renews each month so it's probably that temporary lapse in-between payments. Thanks!
Your subscription ended on 7/1 and did not renew (there isn't a gap during the auto renewal process). Please check your paypal account to make sure that it was set to auto renew.

Your subscription ended on 7/1 and did not renew (there isn't a gap during the auto renewal process). Please check your paypal account to make sure that it was set to auto renew.

I just checked it. It hasn't cancelled. The next payment is auto scheduled for the 5th for some reason instead of at the end of the subscription deadline. Weird. Oh well. Friday it is....

The site's running extremely slow suddenly when it comes to pages opening. It just started in the last 20 minutes or so that i've been on.

I have been having problems with the time it takes pages to open since the site was redone a few months ago, it normally takes about 10 or 15 seconds for a page to load, but lately that has more than doubled for me.

What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back